Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 74 Next »

Blinky

Quoted from omrish

[…]
put “prec_delete_useless_demo 0” in your autoexec if you want the demos to be saved

Thanks,but just remembered that don’t have pov record on this pc.Those links arn’t working :/(old one and new) is there an extra one? :D

Oxy

TC.Express

Its uploaded on the ETF2L site somewhere, good luck finding it in the Rules & Configs section! :D

EDIT: found it http://etf2l.org/files/p-rec.rar

Last edited by Oxy,

Gabaa

-es-

Does P-REC take status screenshots (Screenshots taken of the scoreboard after each class change)? I can’t seem to find any info on it anywhere.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

P-rec takes a status screenshot after your first death or, if you don’t die in the first round, as the next round starts.

The status screenshot isn’t of the scoreboard, it’s the result of the word ‘status’ typed in console…try it, then type ‘jpeg’ and hey presto, you’ve become p-rec…I know right, amazing innit, you too can do the job of a simple script.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Gabaa

-es-

Quoted from Monkeh

P-rec takes a status screenshot after your first death or, if you don’t die in the first round, as the next round starts.

The status screenshot isn’t of the scoreboard, it’s the result of the word ‘status’ typed in console…try it, then type ‘jpeg’ and hey presto, you’ve become p-rec…I know right, amazing innit, you too can do the job of a simple script.

Well, don’t you need to take pictures of all class-switches?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Gabaa

[…]

Well, don’t you need to take pictures of all class-switches?

no, why would you?

Gabaa

-es-

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]no, why would you?

I dunno, just got that in my head.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
BEER

Anyone know how to change the text at the start of record and end of record to annouce to both teams? (basically use a say instead of the say_team command)

I’ve checked the .cfg file. I can change the text but I can’t easily see a way to change it to say to everyone, not just the team.

I’m trying to set it up so that instead of;

TurboTabs (TEAM): [P-REC] Start Record
TurboTabs (TEAM): [P-REC] Stop Record

it says;

TurboTabs: glhf
TurboTabs: gg

Yes I’m that lazy and manually typing it in usually ruins my auto scoreboard screen shots..

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

not possible.

ondkaja

IKEA

wow
what kind of stupid request is that

bean

isaninja

Quoted from TurboTabs

Anyone know how to change the text at the start of record and end of record to annouce to both teams? (basically use a say instead of the say_team command)

I’ve checked the .cfg file. I can change the text but I can’t easily see a way to change it to say to everyone, not just the team.

I’m trying to set it up so that instead of;

TurboTabs (TEAM): [P-REC] Start Record
TurboTabs (TEAM): [P-REC] Stop Record

it says;

TurboTabs: glhf
TurboTabs: gg

Yes I’m that lazy and manually typing it in usually ruins my auto scoreboard screen shots..

Make a bind instead??? Come on now turbo

envy

Quoted from bean

Make a bind instead??? Come on now turbo

Indeed, I wouldn’t like to automatically say “gg”, if I actually had a shit game.

davis_

Since today, the plugin doesn’t load due to new update, will the plugin ever be updated again?

s0rex

Quoted from davis_

Since today, the plugin doesn’t load due to new update, will the plugin ever be updated again?

i have the same problem..

byte

Anyone from the Ukranian community know if

a) Orange is still alive?
b) If it’s open source/can be decompiled? If so what assembler was used?

He hasn’t signed into etf2l for over 260days I think last time I looked so ¬_¬

Need this back asap!

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 74 Next »