Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 74 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

After some suggestions from guys i know i decided to try this but it seems the website is down?

Orange

KORE
element //

site will be working tomorow.

Mark

Phase

If you make it record when the countdown starts, what if someone cancels the countdown by setting back to not ready?

Sketch

MM

it starts the record as everyone spawns. mine does

What’s the best thing to do when you get invisible players? Normally you would just start and stop a record, but I believe doing this will mess up the POV shit?

jgmaster

BM

What’s the best thing to do when you get invisible players? Normally you would just start and stop a record, but I believe doing this will mess up the POV shit?

You only get invisible players if you alt+tab. I have a bind set to automatically record and the stop a demo to fix this bug. So what I do before a game is just press this bind to fix any invisible players and then start the game. If you alt+tab during the game though then it is your own fault. Just don’t alt+tab during a match ^^

spendy

Seems great, gonna give it a try ;)

So will you still do a version that begins recording when someone has readied up?

spendy

Will you do a version that begins recording 5 seconds before match start?

What is the point of that? :p

dougiie

CotC

because it lags at the very start of recording…. so can mess up jumps a bit.. :)

spendy

because it lags at the very start of recording…. so can mess up jumps a bit.. :)

Ahh, I see.

vlad_drac

xoxo

So you want it to read the future and guess when a match is about to start, then record a demo 5 seconds before someone clicks ready?

You do the programming, i’ll get the jedis in.

jgmaster

BM

So you want it to read the future and guess when a match is about to start, then record a demo 5 seconds before someone clicks ready?

Surely it can start on the 5 4 3 2 1?

Mark

Phase

You only get invisible players if you alt+tab. I have a bind set to automatically record and the stop a demo to fix this bug. So what I do before a game is just press this bind to fix any invisible players and then start the game. If you alt+tab during the game though then it is your own fault. Just don’t alt+tab during a match ^^

Sometimes if your connection goes funky for a few seconds you can have invisible players.

I edited my previous post so people with all kinds of intellect will be able to understand it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 74 Next »