Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 61 Next »

Kemor

Link or didn’t happen

Python

Quoted from AnAkkk

Fixed, fov_desired now works again with the latest update.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from AnAkkk

Fixed, fov_desired now works again with the latest update.

I updated the src with a more efficient method & less likely to break. The pre-built executables do not have this. It’s not that important but building from src will get you the better version.

This is fixable by Valve, but it’ll also permanently disable server plugin’s ability to modify your fov above 90 while we can just move somewhere else…

Last edited by Casual,

laerin

-9w-

Anyway to get this working in steampipe? You van’t put it in the custom folder since that loads stuff into the /tf folder and just putting it into the /bin folder doesn’t work.

AnAkkk

Quoted from laerin

Anyway to get this working in steampipe? You van’t put it in the custom folder since that loads stuff into the /tf folder and just putting it into the /bin folder doesn’t work.

With SteamPipe it’s not searching for the dll anymore in the game folders for some reason.
For now, you can work around this by putting it in C:/Windows before launching TF2. You may want to remove it before launching other games (in case they try to load it as well).

EDIT:
Other solution:
Modify your environnement variable called “Path” to add the path to your TF2 bin folder.
See:
http://www.itechtalk.com/thread3595.html

Last edited by AnAkkk,

audi1234

works great :)

Kemor

Give me the link please I’m polish and i cannot search.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Kemor

Give me the link please I’m polish and i cannot search.

Link is in OP, it always will be.

Kemor

I’m either too dumb to install it or it doesnt work for me

audi1234

put the hfx.dll in the binC:Programme]Steam]SteamApps]steamname]team fortress 2

Last edited by audi1234,

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

With SteamPipe it’s not searching for the dll anymore in the game folders for some reason.
For now, you can work around this by putting it in C:/Windows before launching TF2. You may want to remove it before launching other games (in case they try to load it as well).

EDIT:
Other solution:
Modify your environnement variable called “Path” to add the path to your TF2 bin folder.
See:
http://www.itechtalk.com/thread3595.html

I think another update broke it again? Worked for me once when I put it in C:/Windows but now it’s not. The environment variables method doesn’t work either.

remaxx

I wish Valve never updated to remove this. Before I had no worries about getting VAC-banned, but I’m too worried to use it for now. Until later OpenPlugin. At least I got enjoy it while I could, thanks Casual for the cool plugin.

AnAkkk

Quoted from laerin

[…]

I think another update broke it again? Worked for me once when I put it in C:/Windows but now it’s not. The environment variables method doesn’t work either.

Indeed, they modified the code that loads hfx.dll in the latest SteamPipe TF2 update. I’ll check it out later.

AnAkkk

Quoted from laerin

[…]

Create a new environnement variable called:
NOVINT_DEVICE_SUPPORT

and set it as the value the path to your TF2 folder, such as:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2

Restart Steam. Launch TF2.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Tiky

Nothing is working for me , just the mat picmip .

Last edited by Tiky,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 61 Next »