Forum

Fps HELP

Created 15th December 2011 @ 20:57

Locked Pages: 1

vocum

OKD

Hi I have a problem with fps low detailed maps are installed Chris fps config and nothing please help I have from 50-70 fps I’m havent 200 to 300 fps

CFG Chris is shit!!!

Last edited by vocum,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from vocum

CFG Chris is shit!!!

my hopes and dreams, destroyed

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from slate

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

it hurts trying to read that

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

But if I go really far, even to look at more, then I will decide to use like I really want.

Skyride

DUCS

If you attempt to convey your problem in something approaching english, we may be able to resolve the situation.

What is the specs of your computer?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

im havent 200 to 300 fps either

fuck your life chris

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Skyride

What is the specs of your computer?

it’s 24 inches and displays cool moving pictures

edit: BUT NOT AT 300FPS OP FUCK OMG