Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 81 82 83 ... 116 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from JackieBoy

[…]
Nope if you have r_staticprop_lod “3”, zBlock kicks you out if you have it on 4 :(

you can use nvidias ambient occlusion and see through smoke

Phrozen

?

Uh, I put Highquality cfg on today put all the fullscreen launch options in uncommented the net settings and that’s it, hopped into tr_flinger to test it. There was only one problem my mouse movements were all smooth and slow I couldn’t flick my mouse around. I guess I can record a quick vid of it if you need it or I can try give a more in-depth explanation, how can I get my normal flicky mous back? D:

Spike Himself

TC

Is gameplay fluent apart from the mouse issue? If not, your gfx card can’t handle it.

octochris

(0v0)

Sounds like your system isn’t good enough to run it and it encroaching into the device driver’s resources.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Spike Himself

Is gameplay fluent apart from the mouse issue? If not, your gfx card can’t handle it.

Well I have 120 stable fps and everything is smooth, it’s just I can’t flick my mouse. The mouse movement is all smoothed up it’s really weird. It’s nothing to do with my mouse because it’s fine outside of tf2 and in other game

Edit: Nvm, I’ll just play with no fps cfg pretty much the same graphs but I have none of that mouse smoothing shit :P

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Phrozen

[…] Well I have 120 stable fps and everything is smooth, it’s just I can’t flick my mouse. The mouse movement is all smoothed up it’s really weird. It’s nothing to do with my mouse because it’s fine outside of tf2 and in other game

Edit: Nvm, I’ll just play with no fps cfg pretty much the same graphs but I have none of that mouse smoothing shit :P

m_rawinput “1” ?

quik

vs
Fe |

i used to play with m0re high fps and yesterday i installed chris high fps cfg.
fps was good but i cant stop feeling that something was wrong… somethig with my rockets.. they was kinda slow :(
is there some fix? i think the problem is in internet settings

hykleri

l2read.

Top of the config, net settings. Again, read.

quik

vs
Fe |

i think. im not sure

AnimaL

Quoted from quik

i think. im not sure

you have not used net settings, you need to uncomment the ones you want to use

read ffs

toasty.

PHX

Chris,

After the latest update I had to remove mat_antialias “0″ to get tfe to run and alt properly, any changes to the cfg?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from toasty.

Chris,

After the latest update I had to remove mat_antialias “0″ to get tfe to run and alt properly, any changes to the cfg?

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-15790/page-7/?recent=281124#post-281124
read the first post of this thread

toasty.

PHX

Ah, fair enough, I can see how doing tech support 24/7 would piss you off. Thanks for the configs.

octochris

(0v0)

no change to configs. valve fucked some shit up. just reinstall em or do a reset with http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/reset.bat if mat_antialias keeps going to an undesired value

DoomsDay

Huge problem with Chris config.. game freezes every 20 secs,screen goes black and back to the game.. This happens with a looping sound.. all my drivers are updated.. But could it be from the config? using highframes with all the lauch options correct. Plus the config does not kick in when i load the game.. any ideas?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 81 82 83 ... 116 Next »