longas

bump!

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Cant get past this message:

This team is not approved for this tournament

Does it mean we already applied and are awaiting confirmation?

I would say no, I got this mess
“You can not signup any squads to this tournament”
when I tryed to sign up again

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Cant get past this message:

This team is not approved for this tournament

Does it mean we already applied and are awaiting confirmation?

Waiting for confirmation.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from JackieBoy

[…]
Waiting for confirmation.

Yep, that’s it.

Imperium

shameless bump, lost a team so 10 slots left..

shifty

Sir

Lol why isnt this filled up yet? Fill it or we wont get cash prizes in the future to help tf2 grow.

Get involved community.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

We have 80+ teams signed up now.
There are plenty of teams signed up.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

So, is it still the first come first served policy?

Last edited by JOHNNYJACKAL,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

So, is it still the first come first served policy?

More or less.. The first 50 or so were first come, the rest was hand-picked. Best of both worlds :)

Anyway, brackets are now live! http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=98&content_id=406

We’ll be seeing you all tomorrow for the first 3 rounds :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Also, we currently have 2 teams to replace, so if you feel you are up for some TF2 games tomorrow and aren’t in the tournament already, give us a message.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Still got room for a few teams. It starts this evening. If you have a team around, just tell us and you get to play.

F2

Danmark

As much as I love ESH’s engagement in TF2, you should seriously consider enforcing much stricter rules with regards to scheduling. One of the matches from the first round didn’t start before 20:45, and since our first opponent couldn’t play we have waited 75 minutes so far without playing — and it is not exactly the first time we have this problem in an ESH cup. In my opinion you should simply say “if the results aren’t entered 60 minutes after the match was supposed to start then admins will do a coin-flip to decide the winner”.

When 3 matches have to be played on the same night, people really got to be on time.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Yea you know, you’re right. I was thinking the same. We haven’t had much problems up till now. It was a combination of some teams starting 20+ minutes late for whatever reason (which i found out about when they were done) and gravelpit being the first map (bad choice, takes too long).

Tonight was a flat-out disaster. Everything basically went wrong. First off, we had 9 defaults in round 1 (we knew of 2 of those beforehand). After that half of the games were extremely delayed. On top of that we had a few games where teams clashed, culminating in spa hating my guts now.

This is not how it should have gone. I apologize.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

needy

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Yea you know, you’re right. I was thinking the same. We haven’t had much problems up till now. It was a combination of some teams starting 20+ minutes late for whatever reason (which i found out about when they were done) and gravelpit being the first map (bad choice, takes too long).

Tonight was a flat-out disaster. Everything basically went wrong. First off, we had 9 defaults in round 1 (we knew of 2 of those beforehand). After that half of the games were extremely delayed. On top of that we had a few games where teams clashed, culminating in spa hating my guts now.

This is not how it should have gone. I apologize.

Most likely the last ESH cup for us… gj admins…

Last edited by needy,

perry

[MIPC]

Quoted from needy

[…]

Most likely the last ESH cup for us… gj admins…

SO MANY PEOPLE CARE!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »