Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 Next »

oblivion

WE WANT STREET!WE WANT STREET!!!

Im confused… you want a guy who pretty much solved etf2l’s problems to come back and randomly offend people because you begged him to.

His articles are pure gold

hardly, its not like the stuff he posted was unknown, and the stuff that was new to me and could have been a revelation, but he left it out properly reporting. More on the etf2l admin and anti-cheat? Didn’t think so, until that happens most of the stuff he posted is crap i dont care to remember. back to enjoying tf2 ad etf2l then, as a backup (read non-playing) medic :D.

Last edited by oblivion,

djc

d2f~

it is pretty tough to get in-depth on etf2l admins and anti-cheat stuff seeing as none of them were willing to speak to me save a few leaks who got scared and stopped leaking

literally nothing more i could have written or could write

sorry

as far as i know there is still no (and will be no) official justification by etf2l, i.e. an official statement, as to why the anti-cheat rules have become so weird and the bans so illogical

this is tf2street
signing off

Grem

rEJ
TG

ragetypemore

Sekhel

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7726/page-1/

Plenty of things to write about…

djc

d2f~

TF2STREET UPDATED

“BYTE HOLDS DOUBLE STANDARDS ABOUT CHEATERS AFTER LEAKING DEMOS OF CHEATING AT A LAN

COMMUNITY IN UPROAR”

there u go

byte

lol at your mentality :)

Cheers

Byte

ZeyOrk

time for some sexy-read :)

djc

d2f~

i gives da people what dey want byte
i’m a man who aims to please

oblivion

Ah well thats a good update…maybe you should have released a little update on the article about cheating to say that no further information was forthcoming for the reasons you gave, then i wouldn’t have thought you were just a knob :D.

Last edited by oblivion,

djc

d2f~

continue thinking i’m a knob please, maybe it means you tards will stop asking me to write about this shit.

alfa

Yeah what would be the point in writing an article…people already know about the div1 cheater crap

Ijantis

WRITE A NEW POST FFS

seraph

rEJ

New post up.

Unlike tf2street’s penis.

Last edited by seraph,

djc

d2f~

new post up

smoke weed erryday

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/