Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 40 Next »

Loe

Don’t start slagging JimmyBreeze off Loe, I know for a fucking fact it wasn’t him.

Well at least he is involved, since the quote of what recon said was taken from a private dialogue between these two.

Rele

If ths blog wouldnt be full of “shit”, “fuck” and bashing other people’s opinions, it could be quite good actually – so its just one big failed troll attempt :D

JimmyBreeze

k^m

As I have explained to those who angrily steam messaged me tonight, this has nothing to do with me or Dunc.

In fact, I’m more than disappointed that the hours I spent collecting teams votes and opinions, trying to help the community, has gone to shit because of this.

And Loe: the only way I am involved in this is giving the admins the petition/informal poll. Me and M0re were working towards putting an argument together. I sent them the results of the poll, and where either an opinion of support or an objection was noted, I included it next to their vote. That’s all. That’s what the admins wanted.

Jimmy beat me to it.
Goddamn.

IT WASNT JIMMY, JIMMY FOR PRESIDENT

Last edited by Shintaz,

Darn

rockit like

bravo!

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Lol @ whoever’s calling me a racist on that first post… :)

i know better :(

dunc

infs
dp.

Being racist towards Germans hardly counts, does it?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Dunc.. or duncan.. it does :P

dunc

infs
dp.

Shut it cockface :D

Qun

GoT<3

I’m staring at game info right now and eSrael are outfragging you. Go fuck your dumb selves.

I lolled!

Last edited by Qun,

Sekhel

Good and constructive opinions or retarded ones, true or false… Hell, who cares, it’s funny… :D

Keep them coming, laughing makes you live longer…

Jones

why have i got a shoutout? hmmmm interesting. must be someone i know!!!

Last edited by Jones,

Loe

Then I apologize for my overhasty accusations and point them at the admin that gave them away. btw, recons opinion was his, and not the team’s

demsii

EPA

well, good read either way AyeDoc aka dearjohncarter. hf

Last edited by demsii,

tf2street

I am not Jimmy Breeze. I am the antithesis to JB. He is intelligent, respectful, thoughtful, and unwilling to say a bad word against anyone.

I am not Dunc. Were I Dunc, I’d be saying this publicly, as Dunc says everything he thinks publicly. His opinions, no matter how grotesque to the ears of the masses, are given and they are STRONGLY given. I just wish he would do it more.

I am not Aye Doc, as he and Dunc share that enviable quality of being willing and capable of saying any and all thoughts that cross their mind publicly.

I am not Fisshu or Shintaz, both of whom I saw mentioned in IRC. I’m just going to put it out there – if you think Fisshu or Shintaz is capable of writing with actual ability behind his words, you should rethink some things, my friend.

My word will mean little to you, because for some reason anonymity is viewed as cowardice instead of intelligence; as shame instead of pride. I am proud of every word I say. I am intelligent in hiding my name as it is clearly creating enough of a shitstorm that to attach a name to me and thus a name to related parties would generate innumerable problems for people undeserving of such travesties.

I want to make the TF2 community reflect upon itself. The day this happens is the day you find out my name, find out the purpose of this all, and the day TF2 is saved.

May Buddha grant this.
Cheers,
Mr. X

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 40 Next »