add)

added team specific spawns
disabled timer
disabled capping
player count dependant spawns dont work :/
added hp left plugin
disabled stickies

i was thinking if i should drop the slots back to 10, a bit more enjoyable imo
cos even if the spawns are spread throughout the map with more players, everyone still goes for mid etc.

thoughts?

bennY

dp.

played several times on the server timeout server and must say that 12 slots would be cool.

16 is a bit too much and when it was 10, it has been a pain in the ass to get on the server.

really enjoy playing there. very useful when it comes to warming up as a scout before a cw.

*edit*

if it hasn’t been written down before. yesterday it often happened to me that i was “stuck” at the spawn. (nobody under me or sth like that^^).
it was the spawn under the bridge between sidespawn and house. dunno what colour. i think the server was full at that time.

Brutallus

make the max player amount 12 imo, like pcw’s.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

can you put damagers on top of the trains to stop lame ass soldiers camping there all the time :P

amg

I add in rotation cp_granary. testit

xzr

can you put damagers on top of the trains to stop lame ass soldiers camping there all the time :P

shoot em down from there, ez

amg

i add cp_freight. After the test will pass the point of the server PingTimeOut.
Test now, please 217.65.7.139:27015

amg

If you want me to to specify points to another map, please contact me. =)

apy

could you upload your spawns and your plugin? thanks

http://cookye.pingtimeout.net/tf2dm/

apy

Thanks for the spawns. I found that the badlands spawns are ok, some are a bit far from mid (like the one under bridge) but overall enjoyable. In Granary, the spawns are way to far away and make the game pretty dull. In Well the doors never opened so we didn’t really check out the spawns but they seemed ok. Freight spawns were good but the map was overall dull. We plan on adding gravelpit B to our server when we create spawns for that map but for now the only good dm map is badlands.

Anyways, if you want to hit up our NA TF2DM server the ip is 97.107.136.68:27016

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Someone make a NL/UK TF2DM server with more than one map please <3

why dont you like badlands :V

Someone copypaste together bl cp3, gravel B/C and maybe granary cp3 for an epic dm map!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »