Forum

TF2 Pro Guides

Created 28th April 2009 @ 06:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MeeB

[r@ts]

We have started a Project 3 Weeks ago, were asked TF2 Top Players for answering some questions. This series has started last Week with our Scout Guide by Appz. Now we have the next Guide – a Soldier Guide written by cc//Moose online!

We want to have some similar Guides, were some new players and some more skilled players get an overview for the classes in 6vs6.

We will grow that project with more questions in the next step.

Take a read if you like!

TF2 Pro Scout Guide by AppzThe News
TF2 Pro Guide by cc//MooseThe News

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Anyone else having problem with the link or is it just me?

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

moose prlly didnt write the pro’s and cons of soldier :D

Foxt

It doesn’t work for me either :/

Funkeh

DStM

Both links work fine for me; guides are well-written and will help fledging players and teams no end.

Iller

tGa

Very nice idea to let some top players write guides.
However, it would have been nice to read a little more extensive soldier guide with more less basic stuff. Maybe something like Nub on a mission’s blog where you have examples with pictures and clips of tricky situations ?

agron

Relic

ofc it’d be nicer iller to do that but not everyone has the free time to spare to a project like that. :3

Iller

tGa

Yes, sure, it is nice of them to take their time to write anything at all.

MeeB

[r@ts]

Links working now fine… sorry we had a fucking script blowing everything of the site in IE… sorry!!!

Well we just wanted to start that project. There is a problem finding the right questions for every class to get similar Guides.
We will continue that soon with more content and more questions.

Hopefully the players will help again!

We search for good snipers, pyros, spys and medics of division 1-2 and also engineers… but thats a problem, cause not really often played classes (ok not the medic) but the asked medic players doesn’t liked the idea….

Add A Reply Pages: 1