Forum

New steam group and irc channel for TF2 mercs or players looking for a mix

Created 3rd April 2009 @ 14:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

plasma

I have created a new group called mixmercs for competitive TF2 players. This group is suitable for players looking for other players to mix with or teams to merc for as well as a mix or team looking for a merc (or mercs).

This group is great for players wishing to get experience with different teams, players in between clans or players who just like to merc. Clan leaders should join this group in order to use the announcements to request a merc based on class(es) and skill level. Mercs should also use the announcements to request a mix or flag that they are available to merc outlining their class(es) preference and skill level.

Come and idle on our IRC channel @ Quakenet #mixmercs and join our steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mixmercs

Look forward to seeing you there!

Morty

RG

nice idea, +1.

Psyche

I like the idea, deff going to be in it :).

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

nice idea, have joined both ;)

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

nice idea
have joined boht

U-die

Well done

compton

cvx|

what’s wrong with #tf.wars again?

plasma

There is nothing wrong with tf.wars, in fact it is great for finding PCW’s.

mixmercs is for mercs and players looking for mixes or teams needing a merc, not for finding pcws. If 6 mercs get a mix together via mixmercs then they can use tf.wars to find a pcw.

Wiiking

ye, atm there is no system to go from 1-2 players to 6 in tf2, which is so easy for like… cs :P.

idling!

jason

PHX

Great idea Plasma – I’ll be sure to sign up.

GJ

plasma

We have a nice steady community of mercs and players who like to mix.

It would be great if more clan leaders used the group and irc channel (#mixmercs) to find mercs as I am sure you would have a great response and plenty of players are looking to merc on a daily basis. :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1