Forum

serveme.tf - free TF2 server reservations

Created 25th October 2012 @ 09:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 35 Next »

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from maidos

i had 7 ppl adding me saying my server sucks and is lagging and telling me not lend serveme free servers at that site as it ruin their pcw. Telling me to to upgrade better server or stop ruining ppls matches wtf?
fine then im gonna withdraw all my servers. Pricks

I’d suggest they buy their own server or go fuck themselves.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

AnimaL

Quoted from maidos

i had 7 ppl adding me saying my server sucks and is lagging and telling me not lend serveme free servers at that site as it ruin their pcw. Telling me to to upgrade better server or stop ruining ppls matches wtf?

Is your server box overcrowded and servers rubberbanding because of it? If so then they have a point – why “provide” servers that are not usable anyway… Sure they go the wrong way about it, but hey, not everyone is well mannered on internet.

Last edited by AnimaL,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Removed Maidos’ 7 servers by his request. :/

That leaves 11 free and 16 donator-only servers.

Last edited by Arie,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from maidos

it’s a shame you’re so sensitive to the words of random people on the internet, but thank you for having provided those free servers!

personally i am loving the donator serveme.tf.. friendly to use great servers (the VTV ones), so thanks!!

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Arie

Removed Maidos’ 7 servers by his request. :/

That leaves 11 free and 16 donator-only servers.

*her ;)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

* Added an extra server from slate

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Donations for November:

Total of 100 euro donated, after paypal fees 85 euro remains.
Total reservation time in November: 245 days
Server provider share:

FakkelBrigade (16 servers): 47.93% (40.74 euro)
Maidos (7 servers): 21.46% (18.23 euro)
SerousCat (8 servers): 17.77% (15.1 euro)
Slate (3 servers): 6.74% (5.73 euro)
ColonSlash (2 servers): 6.11% (5.19 euro)

Kaneco

glad the new system is working much better in terms of donations aand its probably a lot more sustainable

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Added 4 new servers from KloolK. http://steamcommunity.com/id/KloolK2 <3

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Is there a way to add a custom config to a reservation? Or if I provided you with a config could you enable it on all of the servers? :)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Permzilla

Is there a way to add a custom config to a reservation? Or if I provided you with a config could you enable it on all of the servers? :)

The 2nd, yes. The first, maybe as a donator-only feature in the future :)

Kaneco

Quoted from Arie

[…]

The 2nd, yes. The first, maybe as a donator-only feature in the future :)

That would be really, really cool!

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

As a holiday gift, all servers are free to use during the holidays. All donators have received an extra month of donator status.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

It’s been a while….

I’ve received enough donations to give the server providers their share again on february 1st.

The EU system passed 50000 hours/reservations, which is awesome :D Thanks to everyone using it, you rock!

Kaneco

Quoted from Arie

The EU system passed 50000 hours/reservations, which is awesome :D Thanks to everyone using it, you rock!

No. YOU rock! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 35 Next »