Forum

multiplay i36 (stoneleigh,UK) - 5 weeks till LAN!

Created 4th March 2009 @ 04:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Oggy

Someone pay for me also my dole money doesn’t cover it.

SfynX

T2P

im goin to i37 with viqun if he finds teh moneys, hf to all @ i36

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Nymthae’s a deffo now as is lofty so we have 4 sexually skilled players, 2 more to find!

Akill

[ Gather: Akill – Byte (v2.0?) – Tapley – Nymthae – Lofty – x] – [ Maps: (i36_mix) ]

??

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

oi dont ignore me cos i’m shit! :P

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

“Put nymthae on the list as well even if she’ll be spending most of the time nibbleing niggles nipples!”

EXCUSE ME MR. TAPLEY
jeesh.

I suggest our team name be along the lines of “Akill and his bitches”

Akill

Dear Multiplay Gamer
i36 adds 400 gamer spaces
We’re very pleased to announce that we’ve secured the second hall for i36, meaning that M Festival is growing and we can add an additional 400 BYOC seats in Hall 2!

We’ve now got 490 spaces left at time of writing, and these are going to go quickly. Make sure you don’t miss out by booking now then selecting your seat, which brings us nicely onto my next point…

OMG my clan can sit together!

Phew. It’s all a bit tight in the BYOC hall at the moment isn’t it? Well we’re going to be rectifying that by opening up MOAR SEATS in little blocks, every night at 6pm until it’s all open. This should help alleviate the congestion and frustration that some clans are feeling.

———————————————

soz for the wall o text, multiplay sent out this e-mail today. Considering the seating plan started to look fairly cramped this is good news for the TF2 gamers here who want to sit in a decent sized group together

Shall we make it happen that we all move into hall 2?

shifty

Sir

Might come spectate for a laugh

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The Team Is Complete!!!!

Tapley – Akill – Firestorm – Nymthae – Gibbz – Lofty.

I suggest the clanname “looking through neils window” but we settle on “A vew to Akill” ….boomtsh. ;-)

I’ll probably write up a LAN blog on here and hopefully include it on the main site if possible and ill fill it with many pictures so come see me in my Seat at lan and ill take a picture! Hopefully akill will be doing a special LAN version of fortress forum as well. <3

N/A

RaWr ::

Ahh awesome :)

Evil

“Shall we make it happen that we all move into hall 2?”

You can’t sit in Hall 2 its where the exhibitions are, just means there is more space in hall 1

N/A

RaWr ::

Obviously Evil, jeez and peez

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im packing a ball and Pes2009 again this year m’boy Evil. Towers for goal posts?

r1k

Syn

I’ll be there. Shame i can’t play tho no team :(

Evil

Sounds good tapley, hopefully that massive bin goal is still there

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »