i46: The American Project

Created 18th June 2012 @ 22:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 21 Next »

Extremer

wobin ralker

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Is it at all possible to get a definitive amount we need to raise to send LG to i46 as well? We’re not going to get $20k now so having a realistic target would help significantly.

Extremer

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Is it at all possible to get a definitive amount we need to raise to send LG to i46 as well? We’re not going to get $20k now so having a realistic target would help significantly.

I heard if they don’t reach $15k by August 1, they won’t try to raise money for LG anymore.

Last edited by Extremer,

DONATE DONATE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Last edited by Chaplain,

shdwpuppet

None of the posts from the two people above represent the official position of eXtv on this matter. As of right now, we still think it entirely and completely possible to send two teams and if we have another week of donations like we did last week (3k raised over the entire week including sunday’s take) then it is extremely possible and even plausible to think we might get enough money. Keep up the hope and donations, surely more than 240 of you guys want to see us at LAN!

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from shdwpuppet

None of the posts from the two people above represent the official position of eXtv on this matter. As of right now, we still think it entirely and completely possible to send two teams and if we have another week of donations like we did last week (3k raised over the entire week including sunday’s take) then it is extremely possible and even plausible to think we might get enough money. Keep up the hope and donations, surely more than 240 of you guys want to see us at LAN!

Thanks for the update, but it’s still a bit vague. Please give us a definitive amount. $12k?

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Chaplain

DONATE DONATE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

thank you chaplain! :D

shdwpuppet

[…]

Thanks for the update, but it’s still a bit vague. Please give us a definitive amount. $12k?

At this time, I cannot give you a definitive amount.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from shdwpuppet

[…]

At this time, I cannot give you a definitive amount.

Understandable. If it’s possible to have a definitive amount known before Sunday however (which is probably the last chance we’re going to get) it’s going to help a lot.

beta

RaWr ::

Can you please share the details of the flight you already have, not as evidence but more that some of us can investigate your transport options:

Flight Number
Arrival Airport & Terminal
Date & Time

Same as above for the return please,

Cheers

shdwpuppet

Quoted from beta

but more that some of us can investigate your transport options:

huh?

why?

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from shdwpuppet

[…]

huh?

why?

It’s called some of us could help out. We don’t all have an ulterior motive, that’s your American nature coming through ;)

Of course, your happy to work your own way from London airports, doesn’t bother me in the slightest

Last edited by beta,

shdwpuppet

Quoted from beta

[…]

It’s called some of us could help out. We don’t all have an ulterior motive, that’s your American nature coming through ;)

Of course, your happy to work your own way from London airports, doesn’t bother me in the slightest

I was being suspicious because I am tired of defending flight choices, hotel choices etc to people who have had no part in the discussion leading up to, nor part to play in the massive media campaign that is driving the funding.

We have plans for how they are going to get from place to place. One player is flying in on his own with his wife much earlier for sightseeing or something. Another player is flying into Birmingham on the 23rd and it looks right now that on my way from london to the event, I might be stopping by Birmingham International to pick him up. The remainder are flying in on the same flight into Birmingham early the 24th, either a car will be rented (not from fund money, from a player’s personal funding) or I will be returning to Birmingham to record their arrival and train ride over.

Thanks for the offer though, and sorry for not understanding <3

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from shdwpuppet

The remainder are flying in on the same flight into Birmingham early the 24th, either a car will be rented (not from fund money, from a player’s personal funding) or I will be returning to Birmingham to record their arrival and train ride over.

Four of them will arive friday-morning? Wow… I hope they can get some sleep on the plane, because i doubt they want to catch up on sleep on friday afternoon, cause that may be the best time to socialize.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Rough Time table thus far =
Friday –
Groups 18:30 – 23:30

Saturday –
Groups 10:00 – 12:00
Knockouts 13:30 – 23:30

Sunday –
Knockouts 10:00 – 11:00
Grand Final – 15:00-17:00

shdwpuppet

[…]

Understandable. If it’s possible to have a definitive amount known before Sunday however (which is probably the last chance we’re going to get) it’s going to help a lot.

We are in range of sending two teams with the push to over 10k this morning. We need at least another 6-7k to fully pay for the trip, but I know we can be there. So for right now, lets just say two teams are 90% going ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 21 Next »