Forum

Championship Division UKeSA

Created 16th February 2009 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hansa

.idk?

good question.
Because iCon couldnt participate, so i’m wondering how 00 could.

Extremer

They were signed up by Akill.

ydor

[eLD]

http://www.enemydown.eu/clans/14517

And Akill will cash in all the prize money :P

Hansa

.idk?

but even with an english people as manager, clan00 is still a MGO, they needed something to prove that the mgo is uk based, no ?

or i didnt understand at all :<

if no, iCon have been screw :(

Wlv

RaWr ::

^ You’re wrong. As far as I remember, as long as the manager was english and could prove that they owned the rights to the team (such as a website registered under that name), they would be allowed in.

Akill

I while back i just thought “im going to run a multi squad tf2 org, to give tf2 squads support they need”

Those squads are now a part of ‘the organisation’ and i support them thoroughly in their tf2 ukesa activities.

Hansa

.idk?

so, wlv, if someone like Akill have been registered on our website, as tf2 manager, it would be enough to participate to the championship ?

If yes, we could participate to the championship erf :/
Next season then :(

Wlv

it was all explained in the ukesa signups thread on these forums and spammed all over irc..

shifty

Sir

3 seasons a year, so plenty of time =]

ydor

[eLD]

Hansa, not enough that he’s registered on your page, he must own the intellectual property of the clan.

Apparently 00 didn’t have issues with that. We were even explicitely asked if we really had no problems with our english team manager cashing in any prize money we would earn, because everything goes to him for further distribution or whatever he deems right with it.

Grem

rEJ
TG

Akill nicks teh monies and skips of to nigeria?

ydor

[eLD]

Yes, he’s gonna get rich as Bill Gates…

beta

It could be worse – all the money could go to Wlv and get ‘lost at the bank’ :P

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

akill is god

Akill

“akill is god”

must…resist….egotrip!

if anyone of our squads wins money in champs, they are likely to be a prem team next season.

Im going to have to practise my professionalism ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2