Quoted from Enef

[…]
[…]

2/6 get 4 and you have a team :)

Lol at ignoring yin

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Signed my shitter team up so Prem teams can win more prize money now be grateful we exist you vanilla fags. :D

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Hildreth

Signed my shitter team up so Prem teams can win more prize money now be grateful we exist you vanilla fags. :D

Well in my opinion everyone should sign up for cups like these, it’s not every day you get to play also the prem teams when you are still playing in lower division. Win or lose you always can pick up stuff from the more experienced players and try to get some plays in your own games. Also a good way to check your teams level, you never know if you might also cause an upset if the prem/d1 teams are having a bad day or your team is just having an awesome one.

yin

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Lol at ignoring yin

i already am used to it no prob :[

Swarlz

Quoted from naMu

[…]

Well in my opinion everyone should sign up for cups like these, it’s not every day you get to play also the prem teams when you are still playing in lower division. Win or lose you always can pick up stuff from the more experienced players and try to get some plays in your own games. Also a good way to check your teams level, you never know if you might also cause an upset if the prem/d1 teams are having a bad day or your team is just having an awesome one.

namu makes a good point, you’ve just got to look at i42 to see how stuff can turn out.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from naMu

[…]

Yeah I totally agree with you it is a lot of fun and we played Power Gaming in the last one and learnt how to defend Gpit B well. Just wanna show that we’re not too stubborn about unlocks to care what we sign up to, we just want to play and have fun!

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Basically what namu said.

I’m always surprised at the low amount of signups if you look at the number of teams in etf2l. There are really no reasons not to sign up.

Worst case scenario = you get rolled in 10 mins, no biggie, just play your usual pcw 10 minutes later. Not to mention you might get a chance to play against the best teams in tf2, imo, reason enough to play.

I guess it’s too much effort to register on esh :s

Thalash

wG
S-O

can mix/merc

Last edited by Thalash,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Promotion campaign kicking up a gear…

Spam your Steam friends list :D

(v)o_O(V)
STEAM SPAM!
Sign your team up for the Tt eSports Challenge on ESH.
Don’t have a team? Make a mix!
Cash and hardware prizes, but that’s not important… support TF2 faggots!

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=729

Tournament starts on Tuesday and 39/64 slots are filled.
Get involved and spread the message to your Steam Friends <3

Martn

My div 5 shitnerd team got signed up to fill up a slot.
So, please admins, be so kind to pair us against a real prem team or something we can actually beat!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Like 6 people posted they can mix/merc so make a team :D

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

I keep forgetting to mention, but redCode and Tt, and TCM and BB, need to settle which of them Admirable and Numlocked plays for respectively.

:D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Crasp

I keep forgetting to mention, but redCode and Tt, and TCM and BB, need to settle which of them Admirable and Numlocked plays for respectively.

:D

Yeah I’m not on the Tt “team” but I’m still in the “squad” if you follow me?
No option to remove myself, maybe Exfane can delete me?

kaidus

WiK?

He’s ours, fuck those noobs.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Atleast then that’d excuse your LAN results.

Oh no he didnt.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »