Forum

Soldier jumpmap jump_pagoda

Created 7th December 2008 @ 14:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

jasska

[TB]

Hello
I thought i would post about my new jumpmap here. It might interest some of the readers of this forum.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72833

The map has 12 levels starting from easy to hard. If you haven’t played soldier jumpmaps before this map, maybe its not for you. Later levels are really difficult and require some advanced jump techniques. But even if you don’t like to play it you might enjoy the video of all the jumps completed. Played by Sayeh, w33dskill and Cube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AD1aNRmVc

jasska

Crink

-9w-

Well you know how I feel about the map jas. :P Was great fun testing, despite the hours of rage trying to complete the harder ones.

cook

FB

Looks beautiful and challenging. An amazing map you have there.

Redman350

[FB]

looks awesome, gonna give it a try now

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

i couldnt make the second jump onto the big tower at the start, so i ragequitted…

nemppu

mmm.

oooooooh thats so cool like O_O

I’m going crazy because I can’t make it past 4 :P

Good looking and challenging map:)

thumbs up!

Redman350

[FB]

i got to 6 :D

then got horribly stuck and flew threw the rest of the map to appreciate its awesomeness :P

ONlock

YOYO\'

Someone should make a video on how the hell you are supposed to do this map.

Gave up at challenge 7.

But very well made. I’m gonna try one more time!

EDIT: Nevermind that post, saw the video now. >.<

seraph

rEJ

+1 that map is fooking awesome.

I love the aesthetic of it. vgg

F2

Danmark

This map sets a new standard for soldier jump maps. Usually soldier jump maps are very simple and boring. This map however features beautiful and inspiring environments plus soldier jumps I haven’t seen before in a jump map (for instance the two-rocket jump, and the one where you have to shoot four plates while being in the air). I would encourage everyone to at least watch the walkthrough video. Nice work jasska! =)

yellowfellow

F13

incredible piece of art, sir. it staggered me. you’re the master

BvD

flowerpower/

I just can’t get past jump 9 :p That long wallpogo

kaidus

WiK?

F2: “the one where you have to shoot four plates while being in the air”

I totally failed at this one so cheated by shooting the plates whilst sliding down the slope and holding back.

Apart from that I got to number 9 before giving up.

Gaarulf

UP|

I can’t even manage the tower :S

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »