Forum

Qun.TV

Created 16th July 2011 @ 16:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

atmo

These uploads look nice. A shame youtube encoding kind of destroys the quality :(

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from atmo

These uploads look nice. A shame youtube encoding kind of destroys the quality :(

Nah, that’s me doing that. My internet is really bad so I have to convert a 5-7 GB match to two times 400-500 MB. But I’m in contact with my provider now to get me extra upload :D

Rokstanski

jesus wtf is this clothes :(

atmo

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Nah, that’s me doing that. My internet is really bad so I have to convert a 5-7 GB match to two times 400-500 MB. But I’m in contact with my provider now to get me extra upload :D

What are you using ti convert?

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Qun

[…]

wow, that’s dedication :) Thanks for the videos I find them both entertaining and helpful.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I want to say a special thanks to you ViQun for uploading these videos, I know and try to help out a lot of new teams and new scouts in particular and I have been showing them this channel as a main example of how a scout should fit around a team. Basically made my job a lot easier in helping people, thanks again and keep uploading them.

atmo

Is it typical for one scout to go valley and one to go choke on badlands, or is that just something that you and Greg have worked out?

Linus

[d¿s]

its rather common

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I take it these are only on youtube?

crappy stream speed :<

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from CommanderX

I take it these are only on youtube?

crappy stream speed :<

Download them.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from atmo

[…]

What are you using ti convert?

Avidemux, works best with the .flv XSplit produces. Converting it to x264 AAC .mkv on a bit lower quality, then indeed YouTube fucks it up a bit more.

Qun

GoT<3

Uploaded Gullywash against Mister, last match on Snakewater will be uploaded tonight. http://youtube.com/user/QunTV

Qun

GoT<3

All maps against Mister are up now. http://youtube.com/user/QunTV

We (Infused.Tt) are playing the i43 online cup tonight, so expect more matches on my YouTube channel tomorrow morning.

Mike

TEZC

:) :D

atmo

Free points!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »