Forum

Random Damage - Trailer

Created 9th June 2009 @ 22:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I’m in need of a big airshot for an effect i want to use on the credits urgently! So if anyone has a nice airshot on recent demo (post spy/sniper update) pref Solly but will except demo pipe.

please contact me on IRC

#boneyard.productions

Awx

InsertCoin

I’m in need of a big airshot for an effect i want to use on the credits urgently! So if anyone has a nice airshot on recent demo (post spy/sniper update) pref Solly but will except demo pipe.

please contact me on IRC

#boneyard.productions

fragga said he had some clips left..

perry

[MIPC]

please contact me on IRC

#boneyard.productions

:D

agron

Relic

please contact me on IRC

#boneyard.productions

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

already got and used one of his, i might have got what i need from boomeh :)

king_oli

hDrugs

So you’ve just got the credits to do? Or do you need to go back and tweak parts?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

pretty much just the credits, maybe a little tweaking here and there

danny.

soo… got a release date ? :D

kolox

obs.

do want ! ! ! !

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

tomorrow is my birthday and organising a house party for the weekend so i’m very busy, so i can’t give a guaranteed date as of yet.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

tomorrow is my birthday and organising a house party for the weekend so i’m very busy, so i can’t give a guaranteed date as of yet.

happy birthday :D have a nice one ;>

returNNNN

what morf said bones :)
Happy Bday

huhystah

ye, from me too, happy birthday!

Wiiking

hide the boat so no one comes up with the awsum idea of a drunk and fun boat trip

danny.

I will post ‘Happy Birthday Bones’ at 0:00 because it gives bad luck if u say it now MAGGOTS!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »