Forum

Top 10 TF2 plays - April 2015

Created 12th June 2015 @ 21:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

damneasy

Why dont they actually look for good plays in official matches or something? Theres plenty of channels that do that in csgo

Phnx

Quoted from damneasy

Why dont they actually look for good plays in official matches or something? Theres plenty of channels that do that in csgo

problem is, the audience watching this channel know nothing about competitive.
so they rather see the shitty lobby plays that look amazing (medic 4k on mid)
than a 2k as a medic that determined if your team is going to advance in the biggest competition of the year or not (harblue on snake).
and they always say something like “omg I did this yesterday this is not #1”.
people should just stop submitting serious content all together because it does not look like they’ll stop using the lobby clips and the audience doesn’t care about it.

there should be another channel aimed to upload actually good content. top 10 plays match moments of the month or something.

Last edited by Phnx,

letto

just submit your plays to comp.tf, kaneco needs clips anyway and i like how he does the videos

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
problem is, the audience watching this channel know nothing about competitive.
so they rather see the shitty lobby plays that look amazing (medic 4k on mid)
than a 2k as a medic that determined if your team is going to advance in the biggest competition of the year or not (harblue on snake).

The problem with that as well was that eXtv barely mentioned about how special that one specific moment was in the whole tournament, they just mentioned that it was the lower bracket finals with a golden cap, not 3rd map with a golden cap as well of lower bracket finals which decides which team will get 3rd or 4th spot in the hugest TF2 competitive event of the year.

But then again, they definitely should get someone to check more of the European plays whether if they are from officials or not, I don’t think Americans have submitted lobby clips, only Europeans pretty much and I would expect Lucky Luke or some other European fellow from eXtv to understand how to check whether if the clips are from lobbies or not.

Phnx

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

The problem with that as well was that eXtv barely mentioned about how special that one specific moment was in the whole tournament, they just mentioned that it was the lower bracket finals with a golden cap, not 3rd map with a golden cap as well of lower bracket finals which decides which team will get 3rd or 4th spot in the hugest TF2 competitive event of the year.

But then again, they definitely should get someone to check more of the European plays whether if they are from officials or not, I don’t think Americans have submitted lobby clips, only Europeans pretty much and I would expect Lucky Luke or some other European fellow from eXtv to understand how to check whether if the clips are from lobbies or not.

I remember seeing a pretty cool #2 play of a soldier in america airshot another soldier and move on to killing 4 more players pretty quickly and thought that it was a good play.
only to realize he commented on the video it self, after checking out his channel everything he uploaded was from centers including this frag.
I doubt americans send anything but ugc or centers (if it’s not a top player).
and the fact is that harbleu’s play was amazing to the competitive community only because of the setting of it.
even if you describe it to a pubber I don’t think it will amaze anyone.

Last edited by Phnx,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2