Forum

Numlocked in Div5 LOL!

Created 3rd March 2010 @ 12:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from trams

So whats the problem? an englishman in a swedish team?

Calm down and let the boy play where he want.

Lol, what?

why would it have anything to do with that, especially because the thread starter probably doesn’t even realise that OG are Swedish. Believe me, this topic is about many things, racism isnt one of them.

As for everyone else, Monkeh is dumb, we apoligise but we agree to an extent that a division 1 player, even offclassing, in division 5 isn’t really fair play to anyone involved.

Dunc and Snowie said everything much better than i ever could, and definetely better than Monkeh could.

Everyone who says “Who Cares?” etc is part of the problem, it’s because you don’t care that things like this happen more and more often. Not to mention other problems, but we’ve had perfect examples recently of what not caring about anything but your own problems can do to a league.

Last edited by Enef,

mb

keso

Quoted from Ino

there’s a reason why this game is named “Team” Fortress 2 ;)
And looking at OGs roster I’d say they were better than Div5 anyway.

THANK YOU! One guy doesn’t make a team.

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

and then leave them next season to die?

We have 2 div2 demos in queue so we’re fine. ;D

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Enef

especially because the thread starter probably doesn’t even realise that OG are Swedish.

http://etf2l.org/teams/6534/
Ermm, it’s not hard to miss Enef! See the little Sweedish flags next to their names? Yeah, so did I. And of course that aint relevant.

Quoted from Enef

As for everyone else, Monkeh is dumb…..Dunc and Snowie said everything much better than i ever could, and definetely better than Monkeh could.

At least I can spell ‘definitely’ :p

(Damn typo, edited!)

Last edited by Monkeh,

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Monkeh

At least I can spell ‘definitley’ :p

did you do that on purpose

Willow

It probably wasn’t intentional. Monkeh, you asked for an extra hour of freedom. Why are you still outside your cage? Definitely not impressed!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Everyone who says “Who Cares?” etc is part of the problem, it’s because you don’t care that things like this happen more and more often. Not to mention other problems, but we’ve had perfect examples recently of what not caring about anything but your own problems can do to a league.

Agreed, that people that don’t care, shouldnt be responding.

But back on topic: I still don’t see the problem there. It gives you a big advantage over other teams perhaps. But it also inspires people. I would love to play with a division 1/2 player, just to get a feel of how they play and how they communicate and what strategy’s they adept. I personally would enjoy it. I think it brings more of a positive impuls, then a negative one.

Last edited by Andee,

Monkeh

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

did you do that on purpose

Damn typo!

Quoted from Enef

but we agree to an extent that a division 1 player, even offclassing, in division 5 isn’t really fair play to anyone involved.

Also where have I hinted I thought it was unfair? Who are you agreeing with Enef? I was just making an observation.

m00n

Just let numlocked enjoy playing with some awesome swedes!

Tikcus

+1 Snowie
+1 Dunc

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

I don’t actually care. He’ll probs carry OG to win our div, which will be kinda annoying, but so what?

I just love the fact that early on in the post someone said “…especially considering what numlocked does for the community”. What? What does numlocked “do for the community”? He plays a video game.

hoppi

TIDS

http://etf2l.org/teams/86/ 6xdiv2 2xdiv3 more rage pls

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from bulletproofsmurf

I don’t actually care. He’ll probs carry OG to win our div, which will be kinda annoying, but so what?

I just love the fact that early on in the post someone said “…especially considering what numlocked does for the community”. What? What does numlocked “do for the community”? He plays a video game.

and makes beautiful huds

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from m00n

… some awesome swedes!

hihi

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from achy

Who cares?

+1
:X

Azured

eureka

It’s a free league, if numlocked wants to join a div5 team for a season, he’s perfectly allowed to do so, unless the admins feel like adding a clause to the rules: “you can only join teams in a league one division under the division you last played or higher” or something similar.

tl:dr : let the man fuck about in div5 if he wants. if you believe in any gods, pray to them and hope he’ll lose all his skill as retribution.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »