Forum

The future of ETF2L

Created 4th August 2012 @ 21:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

wrock

vier

Quoted from crouton

Getting into TF2 is way easy.

Anyone with IRC, Steam or access to Google can find newbiemix/pixel and it shouldn’t take long to make friends if they’re likeable, if they’re not likeable then fuck ’em.

it’s not about the we don’t offer enough things/tutorials/videos to get into it, it’s not our fault
more the game itself(and the nonexistent support from valve) thats hard to get into

if you compare to lol, dota, l4d..matchmaking, ranking system, public format same as competetiv, you dont have to inform yourself about such a lot of things
that’ s why it is “hard” to get into competetiv…not because you wouldn’t find anything

scatmo

27/2

Quoted from wrock

[…]

it’s not about the we don’t offer enough things/tutorials/videos to get into it, it’s not our fault
more the game itself(and the nonexistent support from valve) thats hard to get into

if you compare to lol, dota, l4d..matchmaking, ranking system, public format same as competetiv, you dont have to inform yourself about such a lot of things
that’ s why it is “hard” to get into competetiv…not because you wouldn’t find anything

That.

Skyride

DUCS

This thread

AnimaL

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

The most discussed topic in etf2l’s history, (I reckon), with more threads and pages of threads than any other subject…ever.

We have the admin team take weeks to discuss and formulate a serious attempt at providing a stage for intelligent and enlightened discussion regarding unlocks, then spend hours and hours no doubt on implementing the ideas and then they ask us to use said idea to help them work out the best possible future for TF2 and this is your response?

Something tells me the admins will be taking it seriously, otherwise why take the time and effort to set it all up?

But it’s all OK animal, you go and laugh in the corner whilst some of us discuss how you’ll be playing TF2 in the future, without you being involved in the discussion.

INB4 “won’t affect how I play TF2 ‘cos I’ll quit if unlocks are allowed…hurrpp-de-durrrrrpp”

lol, you mean they were actually srs about it ? why the fuck first topic of forum states “serious” ETF2L forum! in quotation marks?! :D

edit: and why the fuck make separate forum that is all about ppl wanting unlocks?! its rather obvious the whole forum and topics are made in manner that anyone who would be against unlocks in general would not be welcome there, nice rules aswell

Last edited by AnimaL,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]lol, you mean they were actually srs about it ? why the fuck first topic of forum states “serious” ETF2L forum! in quotation marks?! :D

Lack of creativity. It was the working title.
Quoted from AnimaL

and why the fuck make sepperate forum that is all about ppl wanting unlocks?!

Why would I invite people like you to participate if I wanted that forum to be for unlock lovers only? If you are so strictly against unlocks create an account and bring up your arguments in a mannered fashion and you will see somebody is listening.
The reason for a separate forum is that it comes with better moderation tools and is not connected to forum bans from this forum.
Quoted from AnimaL

its rather obvious the whole forum and topics are made in manner that anyone who would be against unlocks in general would not be welcome there, nice rules aswell

This makes me think you did not even take a look at the forum. Every unlock thread starts with a post of the weapon stats or an explanation of the item from the TF2 wiki. They only state facts. How is that biased?

My earlier comment that next season will feature all unlocks may have been made to lure people into the new forum to increase the userbase.

Last edited by CanFo,

wrock

vier

Quoted from AnimaL

edit: and why the fuck make separate forum that is all about ppl wanting unlocks?! its rather obvious the whole forum and topics are made in manner that anyone who would be against unlocks in general would not be welcome there, nice rules aswell

http://forums.etf2l.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&p=558

Last edited by wrock,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Ok. Let me try again. Since all the admins actually completely ignore my question:

WHY HAS IT HAVE TO BE ON A SEPARATE FORUM?

I’ll play with unlocks. I love playing gunslinger + frontier justice engineer on pickups and make scrubs cry to admins because of it.

wrock

vier

Quoted from Koeitje

Ok. Let me try again. Since all the admins actually completely ignore my question:

I’ll play with unlocks. I love playing gunslinger + frontier justice engineer on pickups and make scrubs cry to admins because of it.

http://forums.etf2l.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=314

AnimaL

Quoted from wrock

[…]

can u gimme some script so i can post same response in all of the 100 topics?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from wrock

[…]

I took the liberty of running my question through Google translate because you apparently misunderstood my question.

Warum hat es müssen auf einem separaten Forum sein?

And let’s fucking hear some arguments to what unlocks would add to the game? Isn’t it up to the unlock advocates to make an argument for adding them instead of vanilla people discussing every single unlock? The current situation is the same as you see in those law & order like tv shows where people try to bury the other party in paperwork to win a case.

Last edited by Koeitje,

kaidus

WiK?

No one is going to go to a forum to tell you why you should keep the rules the same as they currently are. Only people who want change will, so that forum is going to be horribly stacked and grossly misrepresent the proportion of opinion. Please just use your brains and make these relatively simple decisions for yourselves, or alternatively bring in more people like Greg if your own brains fall short of the measure.

AnimaL

Quoted from Koeitje

And let’s fucking hear some arguments to what unlocks would add to the game? Isn’t it up to the unlock advocates to make an argument for adding them instead of vanilla people discussing every single unlock?

no, u elitist pig, stop beeing biased, unlocks are amazing

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

What a joke of a forum that is. You have outdone yourself.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry if I come over as a bit offensive, but for the love of God this is literally the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen.

Last edited by Koeitje,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Koeitje

Quoted from CanFo

The reason for a separate forum is that it comes with better moderation tools and is not connected to forum bans from this forum.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »