Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 39 Next »

Phrozen

?

whats the point of making a premier division and making div 2a into div 1?

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from caned

tbh we’ve beat RAGE, XC, Twitch, CARDUS, myRevenge when we played them, and drew with SMACK, dimegioclub, yet they all get into div3….

sorry div4b… easy gold trophy for us :/

↲Im sorry man, but we was in div3 last season, where we took 3rd pos, so we must be at least in div3 and u said u beat us I can call u a liar, because we took 2 sollys few days ago and after this we played not too much pcws. U think sb care about ur pcw results? Im not sure that u can beat this teams on official… btw both vertex not div2, vertex stinson edition mid div3 max:( some div3 teams must be at least in div2…but divs wont be changed anymore?

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Just want to thank everyone for making this thread a great success

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Evil

[…]u said u beat us I can call u a liar, because we took 2 sollys few days ago and after this we played not too much pcws.

i may make mistakes, but i don’t purposefully lie. moreover, screenshots dont lie. i didn’t say we beat you in the past 2 days.

also i think you misunderstood. i don’t doubt that your div3… thats why i said we beat you… to show that we can beat div3 teams :/

Last edited by caned,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Vladi

Now we got seeded in division 3, and for example Vertex Sovjet, that we won against 3 days ago (got screens) is in division 2?
I mean, SERIOUSLY?

This is the most ridiculous thing i´ve ever heard but unfortunately no admin is talking to me about that.
Well done, seriously.

I agree. I will compare Next Six Please to X-Rated. N6P has been around longer. N6P is more established and therefore less prone to folding or performing badly. N6P has a higher average theoretic skill (xr^ has no div1 players for instance). N6P has played ladder matches. Etc etc. Why does xr^ get placed in Div2 (which they do deserve!) but N6P not?

Quite ridiculous, and there is no proper argument for it, and you know it!

Quoted from Hat

[…]

no offence lorenzo but just having a few high level players (who havent actually played at a high level in almost a year..) does not automatically guarantee a high division placement, have you had any good results against higher tier teams?

Same counts for xr^. Sorry Kuma for using your team as a counterexample, but it was convenient ;P

Of course the reason why I care about this is to get them out of Div3C, and have more chances at that top3 spot :D

Last edited by skeej,

Rafe

<3 Fruit

There’s a couple of really stupidly placed teams (shoutout to vertex + crackclan) but honestly most of the problems are caused by the switch from the old format to the new div 1 format.

In theory the format change coulda worked out okay but at the moment there just aren’t the teams to support it. There’s like 3 teams in div1 that will totally run away with it and 7 teams that just aren’t close enough to them. What’s the point? It’s just watered down the competition in the new div 2 as well as div1.

Last edited by Rafe,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Ah well, adaption problems… i think this div system works better sponsor and promotion wise, and next season all will be balanced out.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

At least this takes the focus off the unlock bans for a while.

BAN GUNBOATS

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from skeej

Ah well, adaption problems… i think this div system works better sponsor and promotion wise, and next season all will be balanced out.

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from caned

[…]

i may make mistakes, but i don’t purposefully lie. moreover, screenshots dont lie. i didn’t say we beat you in the past 2 days.
also i think you misunderstood. i don’t doubt that your div3… thats why i said we beat you… to show that we can beat div3 teams :/

we had 3 players in team last 2 months, and played always with 3-4 mercs:)dont worry about divs:) even in div4 u can play interesting games, look at Tribunal Team in last season. We beat div2 teams vertex fe 5:0, 5:1 or phrozen 5:0, and played against premier div – refuse 3:4. But we were placed to div3, and even here we can play interesting games against n6p or SMACK for example…btw fix ur laggers

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Evil

[…]btw fix ur laggers

The irony :D

sry just had to ;D

xzr

Quoted from Evil

[…]we had 3 players in team last 2 months, and played always with 3-4 mercs:)dont worry about divs:) even in div4 u can play interesting games, look at Tribunal Team in last season. We beat div2 teams vertex fe 5:0, 5:1 or phrozen 5:0, and played against premier div – refuse 3:4. But we were placed to div3, and even here we can play interesting games against n6p or SMACK for example…btw fix ur laggers

:D I’d like to see a screenshot of that.

Destrutor

Quoted from konr

At first I was worried about being put into div 6, but now we’ve been put on the waiting list because we replaced our soldiers and our backups (that we never used) left too, so for a few hours we weren’t 6 people. Argh. Teams like CiC Mantle are still in the tables of div 5 though, even though they’re lookin’ for a demo and a scout, so they are missing 2 people and we weren’t :(
bawwwww
QQ

Orion – Demo
Thaldi – Scout

Last edited by Destrutor,

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from xzr

[…]

:D I’d like to see a screenshot of that.

ok, I’ll give it tonight to u, u trialed/merc ExE at the same time, so dont call it “mix” :>

Blade

Quoted from Rafe

There’s like 3 teams in div1 that will totally run away with it and 7 teams that just aren’t close enough to them.

Time will tell.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 39 Next »