Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 39 Next »

SHU

FAP!

we requested as division 3 and sent like 20 shots when we’re running over div 4 (old div4) teams. Like the “Death Adder” which is in our div, we have won them 3 times 5-0… I was a bit suprised when the divs popped up. :((((((((((((((((((((((((

Vladi

TIDS

We were told, to play ladder to show activity – we did.
Except for 1 warmup-match, sponantaneously agreed on to count it as a ladder match, we rolled every team without getting any training out of it – but we did, because etf2l promised us a spot in our desired division if we do so.

We have 3 players in our team (piece, recon, bm), who played in division 1, plus rge and me who played for SHIFTplay in div2. Back in the good old times, when div1 was the real div1 and div2 the real div2.
Now we got seeded in division 3, and for example Vertex Sovjet, that we won against 3 days ago (got screens) is in division 2?
I mean, SERIOUSLY?

This is the most ridiculous thing i´ve ever heard but unfortunately no admin is talking to me about that.
Well done, seriously.

Last edited by Vladi,

RaCio

GoT²

Vertex sovjet earned their spot by promotion.

Skyride

DUCS

I’m not one to whine about division, but what on earth is that roster doing in div3 regardless.

Last edited by Skyride,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Vladi

Except for 1 warmup-match, sponantaneously agreed on to count it as a ladder match, we rolled every team without getting any training out of it – but we did, because etf2l promised us a spot in our desired division if we do so.

We have 3 players in our team (piece, recon, bm), who played in division 1, plus rge and me who played for SHIFTplay in div2. Back in the good old times, when div1 was the real div1 and div2 the real div2.
Now we got seeded in division 3, and for example Vertex Sovjet, that we won against 3 days ago (got screens) is in division 2?
I mean, SERIOUSLY?

This is the most ridiculous thing i´ve ever heard but unfortunately no admin is talking to me about that.
Well done, seriously.

mm we did beat you in 10 mins but as you said it was your first match of the night etc. Imo as i said in the prediction thread would not be surpiced if you won the div.

Last edited by Si^,

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from RaCio

Ok, sorry for that example then.
But still, there must have been additional div2 slots, due to a lot of teams going for div2, (mtf.px, etc.) getting pulled up into the new division1.
If u would have a look at our roster, u cannot seriously put us in division 3.

Quoted from Skyride

I’m not one to whine about division, but what on earth is that roster doing in div3 regardless.

My point exactly. But yeah, yesterday in irc i was told very rudely by an admin, that theres nothing he can do for me, and claimed not even to be allowed to read my arguments, because he hasnt done it with the other “people who have been moaning about their div” (his words) and just put me onto a list (i guess where 50 teams are, jut because everyone think he is better than he really is).
i couldnt understand why he wouldnt take me serious or at least took a look at our roster and came to the same conclusion as i do:
u cannot seriously put us into div3.

Last edited by Vladi,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from djc

dekken to racio:

[22:50] Dekken> oh, and I also offer 5 hats, if you get us promoted
[22:50] Dekken> actually, its 7 hats now. 2 more players donated for the great cause.
[22:51] Dekken> 8 hats?!

rofl

LOL, that is amazing. what a tit

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

We kiiiiiindaa diiiiiid.

Edit: Du kannst mich gern ma in Steam anhauen und ich erklärs dir, wieso wir unsere Entscheidungen so getroffen haben.

Last edited by mvp.,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from RaCio

still there are 3-5 teams in div2 that dont deserve the spot, losing playoffs not winning their division last season, almost losing their spot in div3 s7 still they are div2, failing in AFS totally, new teams (rage fold after 2 weeks cause of loss)

but oh hey, prem and div1 look pretty decent :)

gl

Last edited by @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,

ups

Quoted from Vladi

[…]

Ok, sorry for that example then.
But still, there must have been additional div2 slots, due to a lot of teams going for div2, (mtf.px, etc.) getting pulled up into the new division1.
If u would have a look at our roster, u cannot seriously put us in division 3.

[…]
My point exactly. But yeah, yesterday in irc i was told very rudely by an admin, that theres nothing he can do for me, and claimed not even to be allowed to read my arguments, because he hasnt done it with the other “people who have been moaning about their div” (his words) and just put me onto a list (i guess where 50 teams are, jut because everyone think he is better than he really is).
i couldnt understand why he wouldnt take me serious or at least took a look at our roster and came to the same conclusion as i do:
u cannot seriously put us into div3.

I strongly suggest you just beat the hell out of your div. Or use some connections (assuming you got some), or as I’d like to call ’em good ol’ e-blowjobs (looking at you, psun!). However, I do think the current placement is final, so just enjoy the game as much as you can.

I would also like to point out that there’s a bunch of people, who were quite unhappy with their divs messaging the admins constantly. Ofc they might be a bit rude, did you honestly expect something else from people who get /q’d like > 9000 times a day by people, that have little to none valid arguments whatsoever (not talking about your case here) ?

Oh and on a quick side note, amazing people in the roster wont always make an amazing team. Good luck both to you and your team :)

Quoted from djc

dekken to racio:

[22:50] Dekken> oh, and I also offer 5 hats, if you get us promoted
[22:50] Dekken> actually, its 7 hats now. 2 more players donated for the great cause.
[22:51] Dekken> 8 hats?!

rofl

inb4 his team going to div3 :D Bribes all around. Even in tf2 :)))

Last edited by ups,

Pendji

Lol whiners. Play to have fun, not being pro div 1. Oh wait pro premier.

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Another div3 trophy…oh wait…FS ryan

Hat

Quoted from Vladi

I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Well done, seriously.

no offence lorenzo but just having a few high level players (who havent actually played at a high level in almost a year..) does not automatically guarantee a high division placement, have you had any good results against higher tier teams?

Quoted from ups

[…]

…or use some connections (assuming you got some), or as I’d like to call ’em good ol’ e-blowjobs (looking at you, psun!)

oh shit son

reCon

hihi ;) funny!

Spike Himself

TC

At least this takes the focus off the unlock bans for a while.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 39 Next »