Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 Next »

Swarley

cool^m

best game so far has been the RSA vs MEX game.

edit.

GJ ENGLAND http://i50.tinypic.com/otfeoh.jpg

Last edited by Swarley,

Taoism

100 points and MVP of the game for Robert Green xD

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from kaidus

I think dougie was watching a different game tbh.

all Im saying is I dont remember Tim Howard having to make a great deal of saves! Yeah you had more possession in the end, but it wasnt used well at all. Pass across back 4, hoof up to heskey, fail with lennon/wright phillips! safety :)

edit: and besides, radio5 and tv pundits were wayyy more harsh than me.

Last edited by dougiie,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ahahahahahahahahha beckhams face made my evening

but the americans were defending very good, i knew it would turn out to a tie

england scored the goal in the first minutes because the americans were showing too much respect and were “scared” but they got out of that and kept going

but still http://i50.tinypic.com/otfeoh.jpg ahahahahahahhahahahhaa

poxie

Heskey had an alright game. His passing was decent but his finishing, jesus christ it’s painful sometimes.

Inuy

#sadboys

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/mattio1234/1276374476250.jpg

LUPUS

Quoted from poxie

Heskey had an alright game. His passing was decent but his finishing, jesus christ it’s painful sometimes.

What about being offside 90% of the game?

Skyride

DUCS

As someone who does not give 2 shits about football, I’d like to ask a question.

If its so easy and the mistakes these guys make are so blatant, why don’t you go play for England? :)

iQue

keso

Quoted from Skyride

If its so easy and the mistakes these guys make are so blatant, why don’t you go play for England? :)

More money in TF2

JT

[MDRC]

this is what you get when you have WEST HAM players in your squad
trolololololol

Mak

<3

Quoted from poxie

Lol. Heskey was horrible :/

Mak

<3

Quoted from Evil

[…]

What? England were all over them, the US had one chance which they hit the post with. There goal was a bad mistake from Green, but all in all we pretty much destroyed them, just couldn’t put the chances away.

Are you kidding me? England failed hard, USA were way better! And why the fuck would Capello put Lampard and Gerrard in front of their defence..

JT

[MDRC]

Quoted from Mak

[…]

Are you kidding me? England failed hard, USA were way better! And why the fuck would Capello put Lampard and Gerrard in front of their defence..

maybe you were watching some other game.
Because the game i watched england could have scored 2 or maybe 3 more goals.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Skyride

This is stupid logic, if a plumber came into your house and made it so all the taps flow with piss, you’d tell him to fix it. I doubt you’d be to happy if he turned around and said “Well if you think this is a blatant mistake, why don’t you fix it.”

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

England played a good side, just unfortunate that they couldn’t concede another goal. Shit happens in this game, and I’m glad Capello knows that and let Green carry on the second half – even if I’d have played Hart from the start!

Rooney didnt step up until last 30 minutes or so, and England in general took of all the pressure they were putting on them in the first half. We should’ve had it, but then again, USA were a really good side aswell.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 Next »