Forum

So, who liked the webcam :D

Created 5th April 2010 @ 17:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nvc

Was everybody happy with the webcam i ran on http://www.levelupyourgame.net all weekend? I hope it kept many of you amused and has convinced you to attend the next one with us all. Unfortunately we didn’t get to stream any of the group games but i’m sure the STV’s will be online at some point for you all to download and watch.

Do you want to see the cam return again for i40? The viewer counts by the way we’re literally just you guys on here, i didn’t advertise it anywhere else ^^

p.s. i shotgun the seat to the left of PFM again at i40 (those who participated in the Saturday night drinking game antics will know what i mean). Oh and, i’m not gay (but d2m does suck! :D)

Swarley

cool^m

Would have sucked without triobot!!!

Jokes, was awesome dude, good job!

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

My mate texted me just to say I’m in the feed. /feelsawfullyspecial

And it was fun watching the shenanigans going on late night :)

i40!

alfa

Yeah camera was good! (cu @ i40, the atmosphere convinced me to attend it aswell)

Quoted from nvc

p.s. i shotgun the seat to the left of PFM again at i40 (those who participated in the Saturday night drinking game antics will know what i mean).

Haha that sounds so dodgy!

LUPUS

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
Haha that sounds so dodgy!

Yeah o_O
Just watching the STVs, and the cameras convinced me to go to i40, so cheers for that.

Mike

TEZC

lol, possibly just for me, but the one time i watched the webcam stream i get this guy with shoddy hair apparantly shouting at some other people, then turning towards the webcam and giving the up yours sign, charming!

Quoted from Mike

lol, possibly just for me, but the one time i watched the webcam stream i get this guy with shoddy hair apparantly shouting at some other people, then turning towards the webcam and giving the up yours sign, charming!

That could have been anyone. >.>

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Mike

I’d say his timing was impeccable.

XO -

see you guys at i40 to :)

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from BERSERKER

[…]
I’d say his timing was impeccable.

yes

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from XO -

see you guys at i40 to :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from nvc

p.s. i shotgun the seat to the left of PFM again at i40 (those who participated in the Saturday night drinking game antics will know what i mean). Oh and, i’m not gay (but d2m does suck! :D)

:D I very much enjoyed abusing you guys via your webcam. Was a great thing to have and really added to the sadness factor I have in my heart for landodging.

See you and the camera at i40 ;)

seraph

rEJ

grand job on the webcam, wp.

suggestion for improvement: get pfm to shut up. all i could hear whenever I turned it on was her voice.

triobot

inv >

who was on webcam the most?

ziggy’s forehead?
marlow?
ben?
me -.-

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »