x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

So, who liked the webcam :D

Created 5th April 2010 @ 17:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from triobot

who was on webcam the most?

gok wan

edit: also yeah, most times i had the stream on i could hear pfm. couldn’t find the subtitles button though so i didn’t get the words.

Quoted from seraph

grand job on the webcam, wp.

suggestion for improvement: get pfm to shut up. all i could hear whenever I turned it on was her voice.

fooook off

I’m really quiet. :(

Sketch

MM

no could hear you MOST of the time from way over at box corner :P

I resent these accusations. Trio was blatantly the loudest person at the LAN.

nvc

Quoted from purplefistmixer

I resent these accusations. Trio was blatantly the loudest person at the LAN.

I can support this statement with a +1

randa

cam needs more condom

FACT

Яyan

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
Haha that sounds so dodgy!

So thats what all the noise was :D

ilike2spin

RLM

Are there any saved videos from the webcam? I didn’t get the chance to see any of it and I’d like to see how the whole event was.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Due to this webcam we(.:ne:.) are gonna be setting up a few at i40, to steal your thunder…i mean add to the awesome.

nvc

Quoted from Enef

Due to this webcam we(.:ne:.) are gonna be setting up a few at i40, to steal your thunder…i mean add to the awesome.

Feel free too, but the more webcams that are live 24/7, the higher our online ping becomes, and in the day it idled at around 70. So if everybody is going to start doing it then i’ll drop mine for the sake of the gamers at LAN who also like to play games (which i don’t mind doing btw).

I can even set you up with connection details to the level up site if you want to ramp up your traffic.

Last edited by nvc,

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from nvc

[…]

Feel free too, but the more webcams that are live 24/7, the higher our online ping becomes, and in the day it idled at around 70. So if everybody is going to start doing it then i’ll drop mine for the sake of the gamers at LAN who also like to play games (which i don’t mind doing btw).

Forgive my ignorance, but do they really not have a good enough pipe/router to the real world that you can’t stream from a webcam without wrecking everything!?

Rob-

Half the event spent their lan on chatroulette, it’ll be fine :)

nvc

Quoted from Rob-

Half the event spent their lan on chatroulette, it’ll be fine :)

That would probably explain the 70 ping to uk servers then :P

frymaster

Quoted from seraph

[…]

Forgive my ignorance, but do they really not have a good enough pipe/router to the real world that you can’t stream from a webcam without wrecking everything!?

they’ve got a large pipe (100mbits I think) but they’ve got a mahoosive number of people there. Certainly someone streaming is using more than “their” share of the pipe, and unlike things like gaming they’re using it 24/7

as long as everyone doesn’t have one it’s probably ok but it might bear watching.

Yoshi

vertex3

If you need more bandwidth than your allotted at LAN, then you’re doing it wrong.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »