Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Revan_xp's HUD (UPDATE 2.0)

Created 16th January 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »

6T2

[time.out]

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

+1 :)

revanxp

Quoted from Scotteh

Sorry to ask again, but is bigger ammo text possible? :>

Yes, it’s possible but you need to change more than 1 file. It’s not so easy if you have no idea how to mod a hud.

You need to define a new font set in the clientscheme.res, setting it with a font size bigger than the font used for ammo. Then use that font in HudAmmoWeapon.res in the resource/ui folder replacing the original font.
That could not be enough. The panel cointaining the ammo font could be not enough bigger so you should change it too.

As you can see it’s hard to explain if you have no idea how to mod hud.
You can learn and maybe figure how to do yourself using this pdf:
http://www.flamehud.googlecode.com/files/FlameHUD.pdf

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Thanks man. I have absolutely no idea how to make HUDs, so I guess I will have a read myself or find someone to help me. :p

2nuts

just letting you know, the hud is broken.. if I try and just use the old one i get hl2.exe
i’ll be waiting patiently :D

revanxp

Quoted from 2nuts

just letting you know, the hud is broken.. if I try and just use the old one i get hl2.exe
i’ll be waiting patiently :D

2.0 works fine

torden

broder
syster

Yeah, works fine for me too, there’s 1 bug for me thats been there a while tho:

The stopwatch time collides with the STV player images on top. Can take a screenshot next time I spec.

LOLiver

.flac

not sure if its just revan xp hud, but every time I join a server, the player name (the person who has killed you) is always like %playername% or whatever it is. All though i have tried putting minimal hud as 0 in my config, it still dosnt work. The only way to fix it is to go into options and enable, disable etc, which gets annoying

Is there any way i can stop it from doing this? or some sort of easy keybind which can enable and disable minimal hud mode?

this also happens in arena mode where it has the same %playername% but also the end of round info box dosnt show up!

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

Quoted from LOLiver

Is there any way i can stop it from doing this? or some sort of easy keybind which can enable and disable minimal hud mode?

bind f5 hud_reloadscheme

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from murje

[…]

bind f5 hud_reloadscheme

Scotteh

BLUBUF

How can I use the default main menu? With the newest update I think this custom menu is crashing the game on startup.

edit: found the files. mainmenuoverride.res and gamemenu.res need to be deleted to fix this.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Scotteh

How can I use the default main menu? With the newest update I think this custom menu is crashing the game on startup.

edit: found the files. mainmenuoverride.res and gamemenu.res need to be deleted to fix this.

thanks, i was wondering that as well. my game is crashing too, so i’ll give this a try.

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from Ritalin

[…]

thanks, i was wondering that as well. my game is crashing too, so i’ll give this a try.

holy fuck Loveless is your avatar.

revanxp

= v 2.1 =
* Light menù removed
* Fixed and updated hud files to match the latest client update release
* Added new item effect meters. (THEY MIGHT BE BUGGED BECAUSE I CAN’T TEST THEM. GIFT ME SOME NEW WEAPONS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS HUD ALIVE)

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/El_Raymond/screenshot/558660546136055016?tab=public thanks for updating but the spy disguise menu is a bit broken.

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Thanks <3

Soda popper doesn't work though, If I had a second one, you could have it, but I don't :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »