Forum

Getting Skilled

Created 3rd December 2009 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I used to play alot, during day and night.

Now I only play a few hours a day ( ~ 7pm – 10:30 pm )( work work ) and I don’t feel difference, Infact I feel more comfortable aiming and thinking of what to do next.
So no, playing more doesnt always help.
Yes I no div 1-2 but hey.

Last edited by Nmx,

minimoose

Believe in yourself!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from minimoose

Believe in yourself!

“I’m a div 1 medic, I’m a div 1 medic, I’m a div 1 medic!”

*picks up phone to call TCM and Dignitas to offer his services*

Ched

.tony

Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Card.

byte

Quoted from minimoose

Believe in yourself!

Best piece of advice ever. Trust me and I’m not even kidding. 50% of the reason why people end up losing their crucial “1on1’s” in a match is because of fear : >

Cheers

Byte

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Ched

Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Card.

killer fokkkin xeno networksuper procard.

Mike

TEZC

play dm till you drop

Waebi

‹Con›

it’s easy really.
Step 1: Stop Bad
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Skilled

franco

visualise the meatshot

infussle

the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you’re already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you’ll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function. Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Stop being bad

freshmeatt

‹Con›

WHAT THE F*CK MAN.
THREAD HAS 245 DAYS.

strut

-=Crazy=-

looking at the OP profile doesn’t look like he got his answers or maybe the self belief answer 200 days late.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Nmx

I used to play alot, during day and night.

Now I only play a few hours a day ( ~ 7pm – 10:30 pm )( work work ) and I don’t feel difference, Infact I feel more comfortable aiming and thinking of what to do next.
So no, playing more doesnt always help.
Yes I no div 1-2 but hey.

Thats because you play like a fucking faggot on pubs hiding in the most far away corner of the map with your sniper rifle T_T

<3

Quoted from byte

[…]

Best piece of advice ever. Trust me and I’m not even kidding. 50% of the reason why people end up losing their crucial “1on1’s” in a match is because of fear : >

Cheers

Byte

Not really. It’s because they engage when they shouldn’t engage due to positioning. People just tend to be in the wrong place and move in the most obvious ways. The best aim in the world wont help you if your opponent is spamming down on you from 10 feet up with some hp packs nearby. I’m not saying people shouldn’t be confident about their performance, I’m saying it isn’t such a big problem as you are saying.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Deux

It’s harder to train longer because you always need to focus, just playing wont cut it, but if you take frequent breaks and keep motivated you can pull off over 8 hour in a day of meaningful practice

Last edited by Deux,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »