Forum

Soldier's Rocketjump post Classless patch.

Created 15th August 2009 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

Isai

flowerpower/

keep getting…. ”steam servers are too busy”

bs

Try changing the download location, worked for me. :)

turtLe

well If my tf2 would fucking run I could maybe see!!

keep getting…. ”steam servers are too busy”

bs

i deleted my ClientRegistry.blob and restart steam, then it’s fixed after tf2 finished updating

Set your download region in the UK, finland, or the US. :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

fragga must be happy

indeed

Rele

They fixed the jarate’d solly not being able to rj as high as normal by making normal rj’s as high as jarate’d :DDDD Valve makes me lol

bice

Neckbeards be ragin’.

They fixed the jarate’d solly not being able to rj as high as normal by making normal rj’s as high as jarate’d :DDDD Valve makes me lol

+1

Seems to almost be the way valve fixes things nowadays…

MARIANO

This is not games fault. The problem with short rocket jumps occurs only on servers in the latest version number 106. Who has not updated the server and is still the version number 105, may continue to enjoy the normal rocket jumps. Valve break something on tf2 dedicated servers…

PS.
<<<— This is not my avatar…

Terrible update, pls give me back my rocketjumps!!!I NEED THEM!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I Played Bball with this lil rocket jumps :D most pathetic things evar!! ^_^

gryzor

Well, this _exact thing_ has happened before and they fixed it rather promptly.

exm

I just hope that Valve not only gives us back the old rj, but also buff it up with more speed and more height while leaving the same self damage as before. That way they will buff competitive solly, while keeping pub solly in the same place, becouse, lets be honest, 90% of pub sollies dont even know what rj is…

P.S.: ^ Idea for TF2 Beta testers?

Traxantic

TLR

I just hope that Valve not only gives us back the old rj, but also buff it up with more speed and more height while leaving the same self damage as before. That way they will buff competitive solly, while keeping pub solly in the same place, becouse, lets be honest, 90% of pub sollies dont even know what rj is…

P.S.: ^ Idea for TF2 Beta testers?

Why would you want that. Boost is perfect the way it is (was). You can get anywhere you want.

Wiiking

giving soldier a better rj would make them even more like the boring suicide style. there are better ways to buff solly

eoN^

giving soldier a better rj would make them even more like the boring suicide style. there are better ways to buff solly

Like making the rockets like 5% faster…

Problem will be EVERYONE will whine about it, then get used to it, then Valve will put it back to how it was before.

I think that the old rj was good, maybe the damage was too high but was fair!

NOW IT ISN’T!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »