Forum

Soldier's Rocketjump post Classless patch.

Created 15th August 2009 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

eviscerator

Impact
©.

What the fuck have they done to the soldier rj? I’m taking half damage (and that’s ok, maybe too low), but I’m also jumping half the height as before. I can’t even get on top of badlands’ spire!

Did they announce some fix (like they have done with the demo) or is it intended?

Skoberget

Gurka*

I think the soldiers rj got messed up when they fixed the demomans stickyjumps (which are back to normal it seems)

Gubbins

Op4

Ah, this is so messed up, I can’t do 1/2 the jumps I usually do, badlands 2nd resup to bridge, up to spire, this is complete Bull… =S Hope there’s a fix soon

dougiie

CotC

well If my tf2 would fucking run I could maybe see!!

keep getting…. ”steam servers are too busy”

bs

ambra

they should have put a little more attention in the actual update rather than spending so much time hiding the next easter egg

Funkeh

DStM

Ah, this is so messed up, I can’t do 1/2 the jumps I usually do, badlands 2nd resup to bridge, up to spire, this is complete Bull… =S Hope there’s a fix soon

Willbe fixed tonight or tomorrow, do something else until then.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just run 2 heavies for a change :D

exm

I will lol so hard if this was intentional. It’s like “lets nerf the most UP class just for lol’s!”. Fucking troll assholes…

мιssιōи_

well If my tf2 would fucking run I could maybe see!!

keep getting…. ”steam servers are too busy”

bs

i deleted my ClientRegistry.blob and restart steam, then it’s fixed after tf2 finished updating

RippS

Yes, I have the same, I was trying this morning to jump to the 2ND point on balands and it was impossible…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

why should a soldier be able to defend the spire …
this was so op,
never seen that the spire was capped before so a necessary change

Awx

InsertCoin

fragga must be happy

Bombel

Syn2

Lol, riddiculous change. Hope they’ll fix it tomorrow.

AnAkkk

They don’t work on weekends.

It should be fixed on Monday/Tuesday.

Basimodel

That was the worst update ever!…:'( I want the old and lovely rocketjump… :'(
I am very sad and angry atm.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »