Forum

m0rehud and configs

Created 31st May 2009 @ 02:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 48 Next »

JimmyB

FNR!

Sorry if this was asked before :)

Is there any way to make the train warning lights on well and freight blink again or is this dx9 only? I know that on well the lights in the middle still work but I often cant look there so I often have to hear it and that can be really dangerous.

pl4tinum

for some reason after the update i cant see the spy’s clock bar.
im using the 3:4, 1024×768

Rev

im using the 3:4, 1024×768

Hmm, using a 3:4 resolution could be definately the problem – try to use a 16:10, 16:9 or 4:3 resolution.

pl4tinum

i ment 4:3 :p

RUJa

STD

Is there really no way to make the game slightly brighter in DX8? I’d use dx8 if it weren’t for it being quite hard to see :P I’ve tried adjusting previously mentioned commands like wordlightning, averagelight and whatever they’re all called with no improvement.

revanxp

Is there really no way to make the game slightly brighter in DX8? I’d use dx8 if it weren’t for it being quite hard to see :P I’ve tried adjusting previously mentioned commands like wordlightning, averagelight and whatever they’re all called with no improvement.

mat_monitorgamma

M0re

My models appear to be very dark in the house at badlands and the trains look black in dx 95, it a LITTLE bit better in dx8. Any tips?

Screens of it:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2623/3693094835_f942cc6919_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2496/3693095017_3d214af7f8_o.jpg

i have exactly the same problem, wat is it?

r_lightcache_zbuffercache “0”

There u go :>

thanks mavve for that

Ino

dp.
dp.

I’m using 1280×800 too and it works perfect. Just reinstall. And make sure you read Gryzors post above about how to unzip with winrar and how -not- to unzip.

Oh yeah, and restart TF2 after you reinstalled in case you have your TF2 running 24/7

dident quite understood hes tip,would like to get a tip-for-dummies pl0x :(

Go to the folder with your aspect ratio. In my case it’s 16:10. Now as I’m using 1280×800 there is a special folder called “16:10 1280×800” so I chose that. Then open it. You see two folders: “skripts” and “resource”. Drag and drop both to your desktop. Now go to your TF2 folder. Drag and drop the two folders from your desktop to the …/Steam/steamapps/(user name)/team fortress 2/tf folder. Overwrite existing files of course.

There you go.

Extremer

Is it me or ragdolls don’t disappear instantly anymore? They seem to appear for a second and only then disappear.

gryzor

Is it me or ragdolls don’t disappear instantly anymore? They seem to appear for a second and only then disappear.

Same here.

eoN^

They never did, most of the time they do but occasionally they stay a lil, also dont get freaked out if you see flaming corpses under badlands middle :D

apy

is it possible to edit/move the weapon pictures when you press slot9? it would be nice if I could somehow move them to the bottom of the screen rather then on the right

pl4tinum

im using the 4:3, 1024×768

any1? :(

Extremer

They never did, most of the time they do but occasionally they stay a lil, also dont get freaked out if you see flaming corpses under badlands middle :D

Before the classless update they always disappeared instantly for me.

Falkner

7G.tf2

Before the classless update they always disappeared instantly for me.

Yup.. now they fadeout in 1-2sec’s after fall

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 48 Next »