Created 13th December 2011 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

:D:D:D:D:D

It does nothing.

Other than hide your ping. Kinda exceptional but a team may consider an enemy medic lagspiking a reason to initiate a push.

Tornf4lk

cc//

What happens if I play with Chris’ bad net settings , which for some reason makes me not lag at all? Because i get complaints about not being hittable sometimes (sup Dan) removing the ability to use these settings would force me to quit.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Other than hide your ping. Kinda exceptional but a team may consider an enemy medic lagspiking a reason to initiate a push.

we are srsly getting too balls deep into the meta game with this :D

Last edited by IPZIE,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dodgydogman

Iv seen so many people with 1-6 pings when they obviously have over 100.

I’ve got 6 ping without any fooling with rates :p.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from TviQ

The 1 ping have nothing to do with ratehax. just saying

Why make it show 1 then?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Why make it show 1 then?

So people start discussing.

Le meme arrows

just add + infront of your cmdrate.
Like this: cl_cmdrate +66

IPZIE

SUAVE

did anyone asked how to do it?

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from vøid

can someone explain what is the effect or rate hack
because i never suspected anyone to use this kind of cfg, and i dont know how it can be useful for anyone …

It causes the model to move in 1-2 shoulderwidth increments. While it’s in use the model is not an accurate representation of where you are, so for the most part your opponent will have to guess where you’re headed and shoot into thin air to hit you. Or like saemzi put it when I demonstrated it for him: “It’s like, you’re here, then you’re there and then here again”.

Last edited by ell,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

:D:D:D:D:D

It does nothing.

Didn’t say it did.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from octochris

AC team will consider ratehacks as seriously as wallhacks/aimbots/triggerbots/etc before the start of S11. You have been warned.

[…]

It’s possible to prove that a person is using ratehacks. Obviously I won’t document how, but it is possible. In fact, it is much more easily provable than any other sort of hack, really.

pov demo, logs

and this is a pro-tip for all the “fakeping haters”

-open console, type in “ping” -> profit

IPZIE

SUAVE

I will believe that rate hackers are getting punished in s11 when i see it, i hope you will find a proper way and it sounds like you have one.I have the feeling thats this problem is not happening in all divs isnt it? I just hear this rate discussion only from the “higher divs” circle jerk. So where are all the higher divs scouts that care about the opponent scout rate hacking? SPEAK UP otherwise this discussion will be useless…

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

How is your general, all-purpose tard-brain, such as myself, supposed to notice the difference between rate hacks and just a bad connection?

Shall we just report anyone who warps in game? Is there any obvious things we can look out for? Don’t they suffer from the same problems trying to hit people as well?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeh

How is your general, all-purpose tard-brain, such as myself, supposed to notice the difference between rate hacks and just a bad connection?

Shall we just report anyone who warps in game? Is there any obvious things we can look out for? Don’t they suffer from the same problems trying to hit people as well?

once these rules take place, anything you think is suspicious to the extent of being a possible ratehack, you can report to us. we’ll handle it from there.

Quoted from IPZIE

I will believe that rate hackers are getting punished in s11 when i see it

i’ll personally stamp very loudly, have a tantrum, and pee etf2l’s collective bed until it gets implemented, don’t worry

IPZIE

SUAVE

What was the trigger for all this to happen chris? just curious

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »