Forum

Another Nations Cup

Created 19th September 2008 @ 21:07

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

BvD

flowerpower/

That’s the whole point nvc. numlocked is right about that. Have 1 team with the best players, it’s an honor to play in there. Have only the creme de la creme play.

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Ninja – edit : All been said above .. I agree with the A and B concept ! :D

Wlv

RaWr ::

Fair points from dunc and numlocked tbh! Anyway, lets see what happens closer to the end of the season, if anyone has any suggestions on improving last years comp, go for it. Personally I’d like to see a little more coverage – on our own site, as well as gossip & cadred + etf2l Radio (now its out ;p) and hopefully quadv etc

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Don’t agree with the A&B teams thing, nations cup should be the best players from that country, if you don’t get in then try improving for the next one.

And as for when, one before and one after the summer break would be perfect.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

“would be sad for you too then, num. naaat?”

I don’t get it :(

Puppets

i think he meant youre not the best demoman in england or smthng like that

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i think that’s obvious ;/

Edd

T2P

I just posted in the other forum didnt realise this was here ^^. It should be the best play for their national team but not everyone wants to be under the UK team because thats not exactly a national side is it? We should have team wales, team scotland, team england, team N.ireland tbh, well we will have to see what the admins think.

Martar

I agree with the A&B team. In football, nations teams have youth teams. As I dont se the point with tf youth teams, I think the A&B team could work, but then B teams would have to compete in an own cup against only B teams so the A team cup would have the top status and coverage.

nvc

no, lets not split team uk up

YOUTH TEAMSZSZ!!1!

18’s and under ftw.

just fuckin. Na, keep the best players in THE national team and leave it at that. let’s not make stuff complicated.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

+1 to Shintaz

Should have mascots though. Like, a team of choreographed dancing scouts, sollies n shit half way through a match. THAT would make a good watch!

Haunter

yeah, lets do an under-21 nations aswell!

Riemu

element //

Just to clear that Football analogy up

Germany for example had a B-Team (up until 2006) for up and coming players who didnt make it into the A-Team (haha i just couldnt spare you that). The B-Team however never played any official matches (only pcw’s you could say).

So if one of the Nations out there really wanna have a B-Team I would say it’s up to them. But we shouldn’t do a B-Team Nationscup or what so ever.

We have enough Competitions already throughout the year. And as mentioned before, playing for a Nationalteam isn’t a birthright, it’s a privilege that only the best players have. If you wanna play in a Nationalteam, stop whining and improve your game. It’s the same for the Invite Pickup Channel btw!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »