Forum

[HUD] DoodleHUD

Created 6th November 2012 @ 19:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Gubbins

BEER

Really liking it so far, is it possible to get the dead spec classes the other way round, the border around health and ammo gone and red and blue switched? Just a few things that are annoying me, can anyone help me out?

tehBlaze

yep, agree with gubbins. The hud is awesome, but the borders i don’t rly like it. Can you help me, how to remove the borders from ammo/heal??

arD

-[S2L]

You mean the boxes around them?
If so, Change visibility of AmmoBack & HudHealthBack from “1” to “0”

tehBlaze

Quoted from arD

You mean the boxes around them?
If so, Change visibility of AmmoBack & HudHealthBack from “1” to “0”

in which file, i need to change it?

arD

-[S2L]

in HudPlayerHealth and HudAmmoWeapons =)

tehBlaze

I got one problem, and don’t know how to solve it. The problem is, the scoreboard colors.
http://i48.tinypic.com/34ypell.png. The original pic from doodlesstuff.com looking liitle brighter, but score board color on my computer is dark. How can i change it?

quartz

Quoted from tehBlaze

I got one problem, and don’t know how to solve it. The problem is, the scoreboard colors.
http://i48.tinypic.com/34ypell.png. The original pic from doodlesstuff.com looking liitle brighter, but score board color on my computer is dark. How can i change it?

That’s because things are more opaque on directX 8 than on directX 9, so doodle’s pic is brighter than yours because the pic is on directX 9 and you’re on directX 8. At least that’s what it seems :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello…i have a question guys…is there any way to add the TF2 and the SourceEngine UI to a garm3n hud?

envy

Quoted from tehBlaze

The original pic from doodlesstuff.com looking liitle brighter, but score board color on my computer is dark. How can i change it?

In ClientScheme.res find a line “DoodleColorGameDialog” and change it to “0 0 0 150”. If you need even brighter, set “0 0 0 100”. Should work.

alcatraz

Do you have new projects?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

a button in the main menu for toggling console would be awesome as well :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2