Cookeh

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Cool name Cú Chulainn :D

Why thank you :)

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v42 (2011 08 14): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097 (Updated with new screenshots)

ChangeLog for v42:

* Removed Garish Version
* Removed the old TanLight Version
* Updated Yellow Version
* Updated Spectator HUD
* Updated WinPanel
* Updated Build och Destroy Menu
* Fixed Disguised as
* Fixed FreezePanelKillerHealth
* Updated HudTeamGoal
* Updated tf_english.txt

Bonkers

Quoted from Garm3n

ChangeLog for v42:

dude….why this one was like the best one

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
dude….why this one was like the best one

Maintain two versions is work enough, so i had to remove two of the four versions, and the yellow is the original one and tanlight (v2) is the one i’m using. Therefor was it the old tanlight and garish who was thrown away. Sorry if some of you are disappointed, but maybe if you’re screaming load enough the old tanlight comes back one day :)

Bonkers

just that the others arn’t as clear as the old one.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Garm3n

WHAT? what hud i need to f*cking use now?? ;(((((

Septique

Thx again garmen! And please guys, stop the pointless whining. If you don’t like it, use something else.

Skully

Ive been wating for that updated yellow version and it looks epic, but maybe a diferent outline colour around the health? It just looks a little weird if you get what I mean

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v43 (2011 08 16): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097 (Updated with new screenshots)

ChangeLog for v43:

* Updated FreezePanel ( Picture: http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/wp-content/gallery/garm3nhud-page/freezecam.jpg )
* Fixed HudTeamGoal

clippen

Old tanlight removed?
Which HUD should I use now? :/

obeliskos

Hey, I found this hud on a really old video a few months ago and when I asked the uploader, he said it was no longer updated and forgotten… clearly not the case. VERY excited to finally use this hud, but the one thing I can’t stand is the color of the kill icons. Sorry if this has been settled before, but is there any way to change the bg color of the kill icons to the stock color?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Tested tanlight v2 and it was very nice! Thanks garm3n <3

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from LaMqTa

Tested tanlight v2 and it was very nice! Thanks garm3n <3

My pleasure :)

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from obeliskos

Hey, I found this hud on a really old video a few months ago and when I asked the uploader, he said it was no longer updated and forgotten… clearly not the case. VERY excited to finally use this hud, but the one thing I can’t stand is the color of the kill icons. Sorry if this has been settled before, but is there any way to change the bg color of the kill icons to the stock color?

Hi,
Go to scripts and then hudlayout. Search for HudDeathNotice. Following are default:

“TextFont” “Default”

“TeamBlue” “HUDBlueTeamSolid”
“TeamRed” “HUDRedTeamSolid”
“IconColor” “HudWhite”
“LocalPlayerColor” “HUDBlack”

“BaseBackgroundColor” “46 43 42 220”
“LocalBackgroundColor” “245 229 196 200”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31 32 ... 92 Next »