Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 74 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

It’s an awesome plugin – really useful!!

Orange – do the new updates fix being dropped from the server when the WPTF2L config is executed? There seems to be some sort of conflict between client/server when this happens.

It’s not a huge problem, but would be more convenient if we didn’t have to reconnect to the server after! :)

skiter

WDW
starlight

Dr-Gimpfen
our team played several games @ esl with aeq/wire and this plugin and still alive.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Dr-Gimpfen
our team played several games @ esl with aeq/wire and this plugin and still alive.

jeah have fun beeing banned with the next banwave

skiter

WDW
starlight

that’s your choice.
I hope there will be no bans here due to this plugin :3

Orange

KORE
element //

Orange – do the new updates fix being dropped from the server when the WPTF2L config is executed? There seems to be some sort of conflict between client/server when this happens.

It’s not a huge problem, but would be more convenient if we didn’t have to reconnect to the server after! :)

idk why it’s happeing.
on listen server after load cfg. http://orangad.com.ua/tr_rocket_shooting20006.jpg
on granary it’s works fine.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

will i get banned from aeq @ ESL ?!

I’ve just asked Anakin (ESL Admin) about using this plugin with ESL, and he has said that he doesn’t think there would be any issues with using the plugin to record your POV demos in ESL matches.

I will be using it myself, so we’d better not get banned :p

Gubbins

BEER

Downloaded to try, will NEVER be taking this off, great plugin ^_^

Ino

dp.
dp.

idk why it’s happeing.
on listen server after load cfg. http://orangad.com.ua/tr_rocket_shooting20006.jpg
on granary it’s works fine.

That’s because you’ve turned off cheats on the server, this causes the darkness on tr_rocket_shooting2 and some other training maps. On regular maps it should work just fine.

Orange

KORE
element //

to forum moders: can you pin this topic in TF2 – General Forum. (like m0re HUD)?

Extremer

I saw you mentioned a few new features in your blog. What about adding team names from the tournament menu to the demo name? Like DATE_REDTEAMvsBLUTEAM.dem?

tragett

watching this thread, looks like a good mod, will try it for tonite :)

Orange

KORE
element //

version 1.1 is out
[ADD] Approximate tick of spawn before kill streak logs in KillStreaks.txt.
[ADD] Custom names support. Set cvar prec_next_demoname before starting record.
[ADD] Cvar prec_mode: 0 – turn off addon;
1 – record only custom named demos;
2 – record all demos (with mp_tournament 1).
[ADD] Autosaving addon’s cvars to config. Please delete old cvars values in your autoexec.cfg.
[ADD] Plugin messages to console.
[FIX] Now plugin correctly stops recording after changelevel.
[FIX] Renamed cvar prec_noFity to prec_notify.
[FIX] Changed message to chat when adding bookmark.

http://orangad.com.ua

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

That tick thingie is sick if it works properly. :> Gonna test it out today or tomorrow, will give feedback.

Orange

KORE
element //

That tick thingie is sick if it works properly. :> Gonna test it out today or tomorrow, will give feedback.

tick=timedif*66.6 thats all kids :) (works on 90% comp servers)

tragett

works well, good job :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 74 Next »