Forum

Mousetek on the Search for a TF2 Team!

Created 3rd January 2011 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Koeitje

Well, considering the English skills of techtron and his buddies I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some confusion about whether they had joined or not :).

gl mousetek.

Don’t you worry, we didn’t let Techtron contact any of the MGO’s we were trying to get. :D

Quoted from Koeitje

Well, considering the English skills of techtron and his buddies I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some confusion about whether they had joined or not :).

gl mousetek.

I didnt want to comment here again but you are one of the stupidest people
I have ever encountered in my entire life,congratulation.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from byte

Less abuse, if you don’t have something useful or constructive to say about the org, then stay clear of this topic.

that rule should be pointed towards others aswell and not just the org.

This thread is just a mess now. I wish the best of luck for Mousetek to find what they are looking for.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Quoted from byte

Less abuse, if you don’t have something useful or constructive to say about the org, then stay clear of this topic.

How would you like it, if I urinated all over your recruitment post and showed it to the whole of ETF2L regardless if its true or not =)?

Not nice, if you see a problem with this org mention it to whoever in person in private. Whether this org is a phoney fake or true and real, I couldn’t give a monkeys.

Also gl with your search frantx :)

Cheers

Byte

What are you on about here Byte?!

Useful and constructive comments doesn’t have to be all positive. You should expect skeptic comments when a total communication breakdown has happend between an gaming org and their former (?) team.

Labeling all negative comments as flaming and comparing it to shitting over a recruitment thread. Dont jump to conclusions.

When an org post on a discussion board, you should be prepared to get both negative and positive comments.

Basically what honeymustard said; Discussion = flaming?

GL mousetek

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Koeitje

gl mousetek.

By my opinion they’r writing english skills are much, much better than yours even though if they are esraelians :D

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

Well, considering the English skills of techtron and his buddies

Quoted from Nivzeh

congratulation.

Made my day.

Yes, I’m easily pleased.

No, I’m not contributing anything useful.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

By my opinion they’r writing english skills are much, much better than yours even though if they are esraelians :D

their* writing english skills :D
<3

Wiiking

We all understand that the jews had some kind of problem with mousetek and the jews said it a few times now with good english.

As much as that is, enough is enough… Its better for whoever that contacts mousetek regarding joining them as a tf2 team to make up their own view of frantx as a CEO and mousetek as a MGO.

alfa

Quoted from frantx

[…]

I don’t understand how my english is lacking. Yes I am 16, but I can guarantee you I’m more professional than the majority of the CEO’s around these days, just trying to bring something fresh and new into esports, without causing confusion and frustration between communities.

I think we may have found our team anyhow so thank you for the interest.

Better than blackfogger at least.

Last edited by alfa,

.____________.

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
their* writing english skills :D
<3

The entire sentence was wrong, ret :D Fixing one word won’t help!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Wiiking

We all understand that the jews had some kind of problem with mousetek and the jews said it a few times now with good english.

As much as that is, enough is enough… Its better for whoever that contacts mousetek regarding joining them as a tf2 team to make up their own view of frantx as a CEO and mousetek as a MGO.

Yup, that’s pretty much it. I’m done posting here, I hope who ever it is that’ll join the ORG read my posts.
Good luck Mousetek.

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

The entire sentence was wrong, ret :D Fixing one word won’t help!

shut up you! >:(

Steve

this reminds me of konr’s recruitment topics

minimoose

This thread is a grammatical/spelling nightmare.

Swarlz

Dear all involved in thread,

I enjoyed it

thank you

lots of love

Swarlz

xxxx

rtan

-9w-

may as well keep this thread bumped because they’ll be searching for a new team in a month

ehhehehe :D < safety smiley

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »