Mousetek on the Search for a TF2 Team!

Created 3rd January 2011 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from frantx

[…]

We haven’t had a tf2 team, we never have. If you look on the about us it states ‘was reformed by Perry ‘Frantx’ Smith and NOW compete in scenes such as CoD4, CS:S, Team Fortress 2 and more.

How can you compete in Team Fortress 2 currently if you don’t have a tf2 team? Sorry Im not trying to be pedantic, just slightly confused.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

About us: …mousetek-esports was originally founded in 2006 by Oli ‘oLi’ Adams and competed in top scenes such as Counter Strike:Source, Team Fortress 2…

Yet you never had a tf2 team… it is indeed confusing. Good luck though, hope you find what you’re looking for.

Anathema

An MGO of which the leader is 16 and can’t even be arsed to write English perfectly.
Can’t go wrong with this one!

Mike

TEZC

well the original mosuetek led by oLi did compete in tf2, but mousetek under frantx hasn’t had a tf2 team yet, this is the best i can understand it

kaidus

WiK?

Maybe the site admin is really lazy and didn’t want to have to update that sentence when they did pick up a tf2 team.

byte

Less abuse, if you don’t have something useful or constructive to say about the org, then stay clear of this topic.

How would you like it, if I urinated all over your recruitment post and showed it to the whole of ETF2L regardless if its true or not =)?

Not nice, if you see a problem with this org mention it to whoever in person in private. Whether this org is a phoney fake or true and real, I couldn’t give a monkeys.

Also gl with your search frantx :)

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

frantx

Quoted from Anathema

An MGO of which the leader is 16 and can’t even be arsed to write English perfectly.
Can’t go wrong with this one!

I don’t understand how my english is lacking. Yes I am 16, but I can guarantee you I’m more professional than the majority of the CEO’s around these days, just trying to bring something fresh and new into esports, without causing confusion and frustration between communities.

I think we may have found our team anyhow so thank you for the interest.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

And he still hasn’t fallen for most of baits in this thread.

nvc

I’ve spoken to him a little and he seems a genuine guy, if you’re looking for an organisation and you’re not entirely sure if mousetek is for you, then why not speak to him yourself instead of mindlessly flaming what you perhaps don’t know?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Good luck Perry :]

It’s difficult running a business, which essentially is what you’re trying to do with an e-sports organisation. Believe in yourself and make your company successful. As a fellow business owner, I have a lot of respect for people who have the balls to do their own thing.

As for the content of this thread, it’s a complete mindfuck – but give the guy a break people. He may or may not have made mistakes previously but we all do that. The learning experience alone is invaluable to help with future endeavours. Everyone has to start somewhere and he’s clearly just trying to run an organisation.

I don’t get why you’re all jumping on his back tbh :/

infussle

today i learnt that flaming means asking questions.

yin

Quoted from nvc

I’ve spoken to him a little and he seems a genuine guy, if you’re looking for an organisation and you’re not entirely sure if mousetek is for you, then why not speak to him yourself instead of mindlessly flaming what you perhaps don’t know?

fnly some mature people in here

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from nvc

/facepalm :|

I guess talking to him in private would be best for teams who wanna join this org, I ( specificly me ) never said any of you shouldn’t.
My point is that he lied pretty much about what ever happend with us, and still is about their history with TF2 ( everyone in this forums IMO remember nubonamission’s team ).
And yet I still didn’t get any respond to my post(s).

Quoted from Tocsix

tbh i would stay away from this org

That’s my TL;DR pretty much with my posts :s

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kaidus

Maybe the site admin is really lazy and didn’t want to have to update that sentence when they did pick up a tf2 team.

This is probably the most reasonable suggestion in the whole thread.

If they were working on a new site and looking for a TF2 team at that time, its not really that unlikely.

Last edited by Skyride,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Well, considering the English skills of techtron and his buddies I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some confusion about whether they had joined or not :).

gl mousetek.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »