Forum

Looking for a 6 man team to have frequent 6v6 friendlys againt once a week or so

Created 6th August 2010 @ 10:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Hey guys, we’ve started up a new tf2 community, team-awesome (www.teamawesomegaming.co.uk) and messing about having friendly 6v6 matches to get abit of practice in before joining a league.

As its a community not just a clan, we have a mixed skill in the team. Was wondering if there was any 6 man teams lurking around on here and if you fancied having a few friendlys like once a week or something. We can host the matches on our server no problem. Just looking for a few good lads or lasses to have abit of banter and a couple of friendly 6v6s with. haha jeeze, i sound like im on a dating website…

anywho, add me up on steam if your up for it on ventice_romeo or sign up to our forums and we’ll sort something out!

cheers Rob

DIEHARDD

Interesting

ilike2spin

RLM

Good to see new faces joining the competitive scene. There are plenty of teams around who’ll fit the bill so I hope you’re not kept waiting too long!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Have a look at (Edit)#tf.wars on irc. There’s always games available in there at almost any time of day and all skill levels too. Ask for some low minus matches to get you started. Be warned though, 6v6 tf2 is very addictive. :)

Good luck, have fun!

Last edited by Monkeh,

rtan

-9w-

Is this Rob from doomys? Good luck mate, and if you ever need some help give me a shout!

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

haha yeh it is, hey rian!

Cheers for the advice lads!

Dny

T2P

Gl with comp tf2 :)

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

irc channel is actually #tf.wars not #tf2.wars :)

gl with your upcoming team.

Grem

rEJ
TG

Aye what r7an said. Find us at #rej for some banter.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

ah sweet man def will

Add A Reply Pages: 1