Forum

MW2 PC Delay

Created 8th October 2009 @ 18:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

FADe

cod series games are pure shit, basically.

Skyride

DUCS

Isai

flowerpower/

The single player of MW 1 was fun.

gregz

Last edited by gregz,

eoN^

COD4 was good, but now IW have figured out that consoles make up like 90% if not more of their income why would they even care about the competitive side of the game this time around? They didn’t really care for COD4 but I honestly think this will be loads worse.

TF2 was shit to start off with for Comp, still is in comparison with promod cod4 in my honest opinion…

I just want something new, dont care if it isnt that great, if so ill just play cod4…

Also they DO care about the competive side, why else would they make it probably the easiest game to play mods in. MODwarfare 2 FTW

troot

-9m-
DStS

COD4 was good, but now IW have figured out that consoles make up like 90% if not more of their income why would they even care about the competitive side of the game this time around? They didn’t really care for COD4 but I honestly think this will be loads worse.

TF2 was shit to start off with for Comp, still is in comparison with promod cod4 in my honest opinion…

I just want something new, dont care if it isnt that great, if so ill just play cod4…

Also they DO care about the competive side, why else would they make it probably the easiest game to play mods in. MODwarfare 2 FTW

rofl,why say that?
it’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it but surely u would fuck off back to cod4 instead of saying that here of all places.
(just puzzled)

eoN^

o.O ive never played comp cod4, as in leagues, ive played mixes and pugs etc and from what ive played its alot funner than TF2 and ive played TF2 for about a year and a half, maybe a year comp. TF2 was my first comp game :P.

I can say whatever i want here as seen as its a topic about MW2 :P

That still doesn’t mean that you’re not wrong, though.
Which you are. Your opinion is now void.

Have a nice day.

fJack

k^m

fragga has anyone mentioned to you that you can’t get airshots in cod?

AnimaL

fragga has anyone mentioned to you that you can’t get airshots in cod?

u cant?

im sure that if there will be rocket launcher, there will be airshots… :D

iQue

keso

im sure that if there will be rocket launcher, there will be airshots… :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6muiyGHC10 airshot at 1:20

o/

Last edited by iQue,

antyjc

2ne1

Most people who are shit at them say that.
So much more fun than tf2 imo, one of the reasons i enjoy it more is that clutch situations are possible, you rarely see a 1v6 takedown, and i mean like, ONLY ONE PERSON v 6, not a scout getting 6 kills while his victim is already low/fighting someone else.

People are bumming it now cos they dont want to be total bollocks @ mw2

gregz

Last edited by gregz,

Rele

Fragga gets another 2 weeks of life

Fixed for ya

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Most people who are shit at them say that.
So much more fun than tf2 imo, one of the reasons i enjoy it more is that clutch situations are possible, you rarely see a 1v6 takedown, and i mean like, ONLY ONE PERSON v 6, not a scout getting 6 kills while his victim is already low/fighting someone else.

People are bumming it now cos they dont want to be total bollocks @ mw2

That’s so true, it’s funny because in a recent game I fluked a 5-man at 2nd – by the time I pushed on to third to recap the entire enemy team had respawn – so all we gained was a choke at yard. In other words a clutch move ended with us gaining about 30 feet and no real advantage

Last edited by Fragga,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »