Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Rele

Mick you could have read the description on youtube :P

emsii

l;ked it a lot

eoN^

worst stream ever :P

Lags every 3-4 seconds for me… arg… Ill just download, comment after ^^

EDIT: Watched the Youtube one in the end :P Worked alot better than the other stream.

Its good but if im being honest i did expect better… And personally I would rather have a 2 minute frag video with the highest quality frags than a 10 minute frag video with a lot of filler… Your video im undecided on… for example at 3:18 the scout kill was kind of pointless filler… There where a fair few kills like that and shots on medics etc or 1v1 vs a scout.

Improvements: More you vs more than one of them ;), less filler, more airshots and strange shots that make you pause and scroll back just to see it again :).

But all together a very nice video 9/10.

codcrille

Fresh.

More like all other soldier frag movies in other words. lol

appe

I’m sure there’s alot of people who wants to see a “2 minute airshot fest” versus low skilled public players, but theres already way too many of those videos out there. And frankly, they don’t really impress me at all.

Of course it looks great on film with crazy airshots. As I’ve said before, if I wanted to make another airshot movie, I would have. Especially now on a 100 mbit connection I find it almost impossible to miss the typical basic airshots, and I find myself hiting the most crazy airshots that I couldn’t before. It’s not as impressive nowadays as it was a year ago, since EVERYONE can do them.

The reason that there’s alot of “solo kills” as eoN calls it is because I wanted to include longer clips instead of 5 second random luck sprees. I knew before I started editing that this movie wouldn’t be liked by everyone. But instead of doing yet another airshot movie, I wanted to do something different, and I’m glad at least a few people liked it. :)

If I make another movie, it won’t look the same as this one. It won’t have a single reload or even a second of “filler”, I promise!

Also, thanks Player Thirty-Two and others for the feedback.

techtron

the best soly in europe

Mick-

say the best medic in europe !

dunc

infs
dp.

Erik why let them wind you up darling :D It was a great movie. It wasn’t an Itchi 120ft special, it was different, but equally good.

Anyone who has played with or against quality players in TF2 will appreciate the skill demonstrated in this video.

Ed

Mafia
fx.

APPE WTF IS THIS SHIT

nah jking I liked it, mainly because of the song, but i wouldn’t watch it if i thought it was shite

BvD

flowerpower/

Wow, nice 1,5 mb/s mirror =D Great vid, I love long video’s

edit: 2 mb/s ^^

ToRn

KÅT
SpA|com

Download and stream doesn’t work anymore (for me at least). Only youtube. Get this on pldx and a new mirror :)

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

It is on pldx: http://www.pldx.com/movie/360/Tinnitus/

appe

Thanks Tuna :) But really, watching these new vids like Drunk Explosions make me wish I spent a few extra weeks on some editing :D

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

Never too late to make a new movie :P

Funkeh

DStM

I dunno Appe -yours is one of about 4 I actually bothered to download, and content-wise I love yours almost as much as Exfane’s (my fav).

:)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »