Tal - Addicted

Created 8th July 2009 @ 00:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

huhystah

Wow, really nice movie.
Awesome editing, music and syncing. 10/10

Norris

great ftp mirror exfane!

the video itself was nicely done and showed defo a hell of work. but I wouldn’t set on the same level like the bones productions. therefore the professional touch was kind of missing. eg the aspect ratio, the graphics which were far from ‘maxxed out’. the captures looked at times like taken with m0res config and the video could have run a bit more smoothly too. it even felt a bit overedited when it wasn’t needed. apart from that I thought it was still a fantastic work and a great watch. tal, thanks for posting. looking forward to your next one!:)

mineral

[kpwr]

Even though the frags we’re probably too casual, too many single scout kills, most of them were sort of original and interesting. Just a bit more killing sprees instead of regular single kills and the video would for sure be the best one I’ve seen. Don’t need to comment on editing. Enjoyed this 1 more than Random Damage tbh :P

eoN^

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&div=TF2

Please enter it :x

cc//

Awesome :)

Willazord

great editing, and some nice frags. brilliant!

N/A

RaWr ::

So sick. Good job mate

N/A

RaWr ::

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&div=TF2

Please enter it :x

You have to have a monthly subscription to upload it.. /facepalm

gK

Mc\\\'s

O M G !!

That was a sick movie, maybe the best i’ve ever seen, fantastic work tal :O

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

This movie > Random Damage.

cc//

btw,
1.48 ->AHAHAHAHA

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

One of very very very very few movies that actually doesn’t involve an intro with a “flying camera” over [insert mapname here] . Best intro yet and the rest, well the comments says it all. Good job Tal

Funkeh

DStM

One of very very very very few movies that actually doesn’t involve an intro with a “flying camera” over [insert mapname here] . Best intro yet and the rest, well the comments says it all. Good job Tal

However it was in the middle somewhere :D

nightmare

L00

This movie just made my day.

Ragard

This movie > Random Damage.

qft

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »