Forum

New maps for this community

Created 7th September 2013 @ 01:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Valeria

Hey guys, I come to this forum for the first time as somewhat as an ambassador for tf2maps.net. If you have not checked it out I would highly suggest doing so as its a great place to try new maps, and that is the exact reason I am here. New maps are being made every week and a decent amount of them are designed for competitive but the community itself has very few ties with the competitive community. If you want new maps to play on and to test it would be greatly appreciated as, I personally have found, its hard to get competitive maps tested. If you have any queries please feel free to add me.
-Valkyrie

doks

Quoted from Valeria

Hey guys, I come to this forum for the first time as somewhat as an ambassador for tf2maps.net. If you have not checked it out I would highly suggest doing so as its a great place to try new maps, and that is the exact reason I am here. New maps are being made every week and a decent amount of them are designed for competitive but the community itself has very few ties with the competitive community. If you want new maps to play on and to test it would be greatly appreciated as, I personally have found, its hard to get competitive maps tested. If you have any queries please feel free to add me.
-Valkyrie

new maps ? what is this sorcery ? BURN HIM! BURM THE WITCH!

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from doks

[…]

new maps ? what is this sorcery ? BURN HIM! BURM THE WITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA top joke mate

Robeomega

-nobroder

http://memecrunch.com/meme/OVP9/burn-the-witch/image.png

Add A Reply Pages: 1