Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from fraac

[…]

You could ask them their intentions.

So could their opponent. They have a bigger interest in knowing if they are going to play the match :)

alba

duplo

Ive played 5 seasons and ive never had a clean season, 6-4-4-2-1

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from fraac

[…]

You could ask them their intentions.

there are over 300 teams in etf2l. the admins definitely dont have time to deal with internal team issues. they barely have time to make good and well-educated discussions anymore.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

there are over 300 teams in etf2l. the admins definitely dont have time to deal with internal team issues. they barely have time to make good and well-educated discussions anymore.

good luck in div1

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

good luck in div1

we’ll fail without double pyro double sniper

or was it engineer that was banned

i have no idea anymore

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

we’ll fail without double pyro double sniper

or was it engineer that was banned

i have no idea anymore

Bit ironic you call the admins out for not being able to “make well-educated discussions” (whatever that means) yet you yourself fail to read the news posts..

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Bit ironic you call the admins out for not being able to “make well-educated discussions” (whatever that means) yet you yourself fail to read the news posts..

OUCH looks like someone got OFFENDED!!!

i didn’t really fail to read the news post, i just failed to comprehend the non-existant logic behind banning double sniper/engie, making it easily forgettable which of the classes are actually banned

dunno, if you spend more time thinking through your decisions, apply some basic logic and common sense to a fraction of your arguments, and you will come to the conclusion that the reasoning behind banning double pyro/sniper is very much akin to a generic youtube comment “LOL 2 snipers OP xDXDXD U CAN HS 2 PEOPLE AT ONCE”

funny how the only ones that seem to think that was ever a brilliant idea are the ones that came up with it, like most decisions made by everyone ever. but unlike bad ideas in general, bad ideas made by etf2l admins don’t go through any scrutiny, they get surprise-announced in an etf2l news post and goes into effect immediately. no prior discussion with the community needed.

i remember the old seasons had a bunch of feedback threads related with the map-pool, unlocks, etc. etc. encouraging people to voice their opinions. it wasn’t rare to see opinions actually being taken into account. this season, i see a single feedback thread, and it’s not even made by an admin. it gives the impression that admins don’t give any fucks whatsoever what the community thinks about the league. it gives the impression that the admins think the league is for them, not for the players.

sorry, didn’t intend this post to be this long. but keep getting offended by my innocent remarks spike! it’s not like you don’t deserve it, the way you and your friends handle this league that has been built by the community, not you!

Spike Himself

TC

Judging by the length of your reply I don’t think, out of the two of us, it was me who got offended :D

Anyway, like was said many times before, not everyone sees the bigger picture and that is ok. We will continue to do what we think is best for the game.

Quoted from ondkaja

i see a single feedback thread, and it’s not even made by an admin. it gives the impression that admins don’t give any fucks whatsoever what the community thinks about the league. it gives the impression that the admins think the league is for them, not for the players.

The impression it gives me is that someone beat us to it..

Do you seriously think we spend these countless hours just for ourselves? The ignorance is strong in this one..

If you have quarry with me personally please add me on steam so we can discuss that there. That shit doesn’t belong in a league feedback thread.

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]
it gives the impression that admins don’t give any fucks whatsoever what the community thinks about the league. it gives the impression that the admins think the league is for them, not for the players.

If you think we did this solely for ourselves we would’ve stopped doing it a long time ago, the amount of personal satisfaction gained doesn’t weigh up to the ton of shit we get no matter what decision we make. I understand it sometimes looks like that, but keep in mind that whether our decision is good or bad the intentions behind it are always for the greater good.

The greatest problem is that everybody wants something else. You’d be surprised with how popular Obscure still is, for example, despite the fact that after every season we a get a ton of complaints about how boring it is. Asking the community to decide is a great principle, but it doesn’t always work out well.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to message me on IRC.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

If you think we did this solely for ourselves we would’ve stopped doing it a long time ago, the amount of personal satisfaction gained doesn’t weigh up to the ton of shit we get no matter what decision we make. I understand it sometimes looks like that, but keep in mind that whether our decision is good or bad the intentions behind it are always for the greater good.

The greatest problem is that everybody wants something else. You’d be surprised with how popular Obscure still is, for example, despite the fact that after every season we a get a ton of complaints about how boring it is. Asking the community to decide is a great principle, but it doesn’t always work out well.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to message me on IRC.

its true, i still like obscure :C

Phnx

Well I didn’t see that one coming, the team didn’t show up for the official.
and the other team gets 6 points for free, how very nice for them.

Goat

bobs

Quoted from Phnx

Well I didn’t see that one coming, the team didn’t show up for the official.
and the other team gets 6 points for free, how very nice for them.

so butthurt

Phnx

Quoted from Goat

[…]
so butthurt

Well it was really easy to predict yet no one fixed it, you need to “wait” to do something about it.

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

dont pay attention to phoenix,he is just a faggot 14yo boy who will never pass div 5 probably(better than cortA though)

Phnx

Quoted from Zangetsu

dont pay attention to phoenix,he is just a faggot 14yo boy who will never pass div 5 probably(better than cortA though)

Thank you for showing the whole world how in-mature you are.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »