Quoted from rtan

freight is awesome.

+1

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Greg

[…]

+1

Bet you’re a scout right? Scouts have great fun on this map, it’s the heavies/medic that don’t seem to enjoy it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Bet you’re a scout right? Scouts have great fun on this map, it’s the heavies/medic that don’t seem to enjoy it.

I’m a scout. I fucking hate freight. Makes me wanna gouge out my eyeballs.

AnimaL

Quoted from octochris

Played it, liked it, why isn’t it in EU?

cuz its shit? its only good at low lvl or pug

p.s. looking at the layout makes me think the maker just put random objects around so scouts can hide behind everything and kill med all the time from behind

Last edited by AnimaL,

M24_

gotta rep cp_snakewater, map is really good.

AnimaL

why isnt anyone playing coldfront in here tho???
its…default 5cp map and absolutely nothing wrong with it…

everyone just keeps asking for valve to make new 5cp maps but like…there are good maps already

Greg

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Indeed, playing scout or sniper is alot of fun on freight. Nothing beats aiming for the enemy sniper and somehow hitting the medic :D

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I love freight. And I’m interested in the cp5 gorge version. But please no viaduct or any other KOTH based map.. Never liked viaduct.

choiie

keso

nope

also: viaduct+ashville cup ftw!

Last edited by choiie,

iQue

keso

Quoted from AnimaL

why isnt anyone playing coldfront in here tho???
its…default 5cp map and absolutely nothing wrong with it…

Uninteresting middle (just a house on a hill), second point is reminiscent of granary but worse in every way, last is a copy paste of badlands but bigger and no interesting vertical play. No thanks.

After playing in ESL I have to say that Turbine with the new ruleset is pretty awesome, and would love to see it make a return.

DIEHARDD

agreed with animal, instead of gpit s9 should have coldfront.

davesan

epx^
Panda

remove badlands and granary, lets mix things up a little =D

o and add the new ones in their place!

Last edited by davesan,

Waster

The only good part about freight is that i can play spy or sniper half of the map. Besides that there no good things about freight.

Its also interesting to read all those comments about koth maps, when nobody actually tried it yet.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Waster

Its also interesting to read all those comments about koth maps, when nobody actually tried it yet.

We played a few KOTH maps in the last season of Wireplay’s 7v7. granted not exactly the same as 6v6 but I just didn’t enjoy the format myself.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »