Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

S
T
V

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I think we’re gonna be playing on one of our servers, so it’ll just be add 10 to the port of the server I’m on. You’re both on my friends list so easy mode.

http://etf2l.org/matches/22972/

I’ll stick the stv on the match page tomorrow for anyone else interested.

Edit: Quick get a relay up to cope with the demand.

Last edited by Monkeh,

myNax

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]
[…]
[…]

MyNax, we’ve got a little bit better since our last meeting, we should be a bit more of a challenge

I know mate, I was just teasing you ;) Our goal is to stay in div5, I haven’t even thought about being promoted to div4 :p
I do think it’s gonna be a tough match tomorrow and will probably watch it myself. gl to you both :x May the best team win :)

kaidus

WiK?

Going back to the point of this thread, I’d really like to see the information on promotion/relegation. Everyone loves to stat track as the season progresses, and it’s really annoying not having a clear definition of how standings equate to their consequences. I don’t really understand why this can’t be made clear at the begining of the season and then make alterations if a phenomonal amount of teams drop from a division.

Edit: Didn’t see racios post, so ignore the first half of this.

Last edited by kaidus,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Teams improve over time although LTG only ever finished like 4th in Div 6 in Season 7 (technically only season we played excluding AFS) if we’d played Div 6 in ETF2L it would be too easy and boring.

Monkeh

I’m not suggesting you couldn’t div hop if you improve, nothing wrong with that at all, in fact we took advantage of it ourselves this season, but I was just wondering how it was going to work this time around with the different number of divs.

Beginning to wonder if Racio’s post should have read more like this:

Quoted from RaCio

The promotions and relegations will be published later, when we work out what the fuck we’re going to do! Damn, damn, damn, why did no-one notice this earlier!.

:p

Also
Quoted from Monkeh

I’ll stick the stv on the match page tomorrow for anyone else interested.
http://etf2l.org/matches/22972/

Done, see the link for details.

Last edited by Monkeh,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Monkeh

I’m not suggesting you couldn’t div hop if you improve, nothing wrong with that at all, in fact we took advantage of it ourselves this season, but I was just wondering how it was going to work this time around with the different number of divs.

Beginning to wonder if Racio’s post should have read more like this:

[…]

:p

I’m afraid I don’t see your point. The division playoffs can be like they were in season 7 for the most part? Division 6 already had 12 divs back then. The only thing that is different is div3, the div2-3 promotions are easily to set and the 3-4 ones are also doable, and if enough div4 teams are capable for div3 again we can always let div3d return for next season.

Every playoff colour on the table has to be added by hand, that’s why they will be published later on.

Monkeh

My point is simple, if 3 go down from each div and there is 6 div4’s, that means 18 teams go down and therefore 18 teams from div 5 go up.

There’s 10 div 5’s. How do you get 18 teams from 10 divs. Top 2 from each is 20 teams, (I can do maths me!)

So I just had a look at season 7 and it was the same then, so I suppose what with teams folding and what not, accuracy isn’t that important. For some reason I thought there were more div5s this season. I, once again, fail.

hz

Lets say a team ends up on mid position in their division but BY the start of the next season, they have improved a lot and are beating higher division teams (not mixes) regularly, will it count as promotion or will they still end up in the same division?

Also at T4F vs Ne, T4F has a carry demo, he’s very annoying to play against so watch out. :D

Last edited by hz,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from hz

Lets say a team ends up on mid position in their division but BY the start of the next season, they have improved a lot and are beating higher division teams (not mixes) regularly, will it count as promotion or will they still end up in the same division?

Send in lots of screenshots that demonstrate it, the same way as always.

Last edited by octochris,

hz

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Send in lost of screenshots that demonstrate it, the same way as always.

Will do that!

Monkeh

Quoted from hz

Also at T4F vs Ne, T4F has a carry demo, he’s very annoying to play against so watch out. :D

All demos are annoying to play against!

Match on tonight @21:00 CET. Details on match thread for STV etc.

Monkeh

Quoted from fe

just win your div

Done :)

Quoted from CanFo

I have to announce that Monkeh is not gonna win his div :(
Sorry brah

A simple :p will suffice.

Great season guys, thanks to all of you for being easy to deal with. Met some really nice people over the last 8 weeks or so and I cant wait for season 9.

Thanks etf2l, and all who sail in her!

octochris

(0v0)

wtf at monkeh winning his div

has 5h collectively decided to troll everyone

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from octochris

wtf at monkeh winning his div

has 5h collectively decided to troll everyone

He’ll never stop posting now, you know this right?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »