Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Equipment Share Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This thread is to help out our European brothers who may not be able to carry all their crap in one bag!

I’ll list your name here till someones bagsyed your equipment Be in screen/pc/laptop/keyboard etc.

Multiplay Rent Monitors – http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i46/tickets/info/

Equipment Available:(preference given to euros rather than brits!)
I have a bad PC and generic 22″ monitor available – Query Kaidus

Generic 17″ monitor available – Query Tapley

Desktop + Monitor – Query Firestorm

?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

atmo

Are the 19″ monitors widescreen?

Trell

|UKCS|

I’ll be looking to borrow a case and a 600w (or+) PSU for i46, if anyone thinks they can help out!

freshmeatt

‹Con›

So I heard some people might feel crazy enough to bring two rigs to the LAN. In such case, I shall be forever grateful if I could borrow one in case I won’t be able to bring my setup there.

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Trell

I’ll be looking to borrow a case and a 600w (or+) PSU for i46, if anyone thinks they can help out!

I assumed you have been told building a PC at LAN is very bad luck. If you do wish to contince I am sure someone in a PC repair area of work can get hold of one. Normally I have one hanging around but not at the moment.

@ Freshmeat

I may or may not have one, its performance is not as good as it used to be for tf2, I will stick a FPS config on it at some point and see what i can get out of it. If you can use it or not normally depends on if Nymthae needs it. Will get back to you at some point.

FireStorm

kaidus

WiK?

I have a bad PC and generic 22″ monitor available. I used it for several years for TF2 getting around 80fps with a “holy shit my pc sucks” cfg, so should sort someone out for a few days. Grab me on IRC (kaidus or kaidus_) to enquire.

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from freshmeatt

So I heard some people might feel crazy enough to bring two rigs to the LAN. In such case, I shall be forever grateful if I could borrow one in case I won’t be able to bring my setup there.

Yes just fired up that pc stuck Chris’ highframes config on it and it seems to hold a decent +100 fps on the goldrush stage I tested it on. I could timedemo it if you wanted and gave me a demo to do to compare. In short, its yours if you still want it, not sure where you are coming from but I am sure someone coming from overseas would appreciate it.

That plus a 17 inch 1280 x 1024 monitor.

FireStorm

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

Yes just fired up that pc stuck Chris’ highframes config on it and it seems to hold a decent +100 fps on the goldrush stage I tested it on. I could timedemo it if you wanted and gave me a demo to do to compare. In short, its yours if you still want it, not sure where you are coming from but I am sure someone coming from overseas would appreciate it.

That plus a 17 inch 1280 x 1024 monitor.

FireStorm

That’s great news! I’ll get back to you about it soonish. I can’t even tell if I will show up on LAN at the moment – all because of the ride from London to Telford – so don’t hold it for me; I’ll try my best to claim it as soon as possible.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone who has spare equipment post here and share the love, it’ll allow more foreigners to come and join the party, plus they may even ply you with cuddles and beer.
There must be more people around with stuff! :]

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from freshmeatt

I can’t even tell if I will show up on LAN at the moment – all because of the ride from London to Telford

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

£18 English pounds each way…dates for Wednesday to Tuesday next week as it didn’t allow booking so far in advance as the end of August.

Also, fly to Birmingham instead of London, Birmingham is closer to Telford than London, much closer: http://cfse.momondo.com/flights/?search=true&O=QUF&D=BHX&DD=22-08-2012&RD=27-08-2012

Trains from Birmingham to Telford: http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Last edited by Monkeh,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Monkeh

Also, fly to Birmingham instead of London, Birmingham is closer to Telford than London, much closer: http://cfse.momondo.com/flights/?search=true&O=QUF&D=BHX&DD=22-08-2012&RD=27-08-2012

I’m stupid, I can’t read the tables. The only flight I can book on Thursday is the one that lands around 23:30 GMT – doesn’t really suit me. Unless I could spend a night before the event on the camping site in a tent, then sure, I’d take the chance, but otherwise, my question still stands. Thanks for clearing it up though, train tickets from London are seven times more expensive.

Living in the eastern Europe sucks balls.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

I’m stupid, I can’t read the tables. The only flight I can book on Thursday is the one that lands around 23:30 GMT – doesn’t really suit me. Unless I could spend a night on the camping site in a tent a night before the event, then sure, I’d take the chance, but otherwise, my question still stands. Thanks for clearing it up though, train tickets from London are seven times more expensive.

Living in the eastern Europe sucks balls.

I’ve not camped for the last couple of events, but I think they check wristbands now to the campsite so you wouldn’t be able to do that.

Could see if anyone with a hotel room will let you steal some floor for a night?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Nymthae

Could see if anyone with a hotel room will let you steal some floor for a night?

Ooh, risky! I’ll try and ask around at some point, thanks. Still have around three weeks to decide.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

need laptop or pc/monitor for lans can offer some beers or sex

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

Whats up with that PC Machine Rental system on multiplay webpage? giving SQL error.
So are those available or not? Pretty hard to come from Finland if you have to carry your PC with you :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »