cu in telford guys

Tehgnarr

is good!

Nah, gonna go to a-dam anyways. Even better if TF2 doesnt get in the way ^_^

IPZIE

SUAVE

just say amsterdam

atmo

I’m still hopeful that this will happen, but I think it would be a better idea to make it at Christmas or something instead, because at this stage it would be too short notice and too close to i46 to make it during the summer.

CATMAN

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

My one chance to meet baerbel, ruined!

basH.

hf

crack clan will be there.

Viqun needs to tell us the prizes

IPZIE

SUAVE

reJ will come aswell, any updates Qun?

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from IPZIE

any updates Qun?

Sounds a little optimistic the way things are going.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Tehgnarr

Nah, gonna go to a-dam anyways. Even better if TF2 doesnt get in the way ^_^

SO HARDCORE

atmo

tf2 invitational on EGS TV now! oh no wait it’s tribes nvm

caned

MEAT
LEGO

is this still happening?

Califax

dyn.

Valve-time.

IPZIE

SUAVE

just tell them qun :D

Skyride

DUCS

Qun I’d just like to say, you’ve handled this entire thing terribly.

Your first mistake was making this public when absolutely no details nor even the fact it was happening was set in stone. You made people hold off on other LANs like i45 for pretty much no reason at all.

Your second mistake was then continually telling people that “details are coming soon”. That isn’t how it works. You set set a realistic date, and then fucking well stick to it. Multiplay can get away with it because they’re Multiplay. They have a solid track record and nobody is doubting whether i46 is going to happen. The dates for i49 will probably be announced a couple of weeks after i46.

Your third mistake is then not confirming it isn’t happening. Let’s be honest here, everyone with a clue knows this ISN’T going to happen, at least not on any reasonable timescale. You’d be much better making it official.

Also you’ve damaged the reputation of the company you work for in TF2. Everyone in the scene is going to be extremely hesitant to have anything to do with what they run for a very long time.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 29 Next »