[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 92 Next »

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

In your screenshots all the yellow text is now white for ammo or health. And blue instead of green :/ you are gonna just loose your niche and become same as every other hud that everyone changed from to use yours because it looked so cool

There are two versions. I will never stop updating the yellow one. What i did in v11 was to include the tanlight one. In v12 i will go back to green overheal in the yellow version, but keep the blue in tanlight. And i will have the danger label disabled by default.

“In your screenshots all the yellow text is now white for ammo or health.”

Really? Do i need i new pair of glasses, or is it you? ;)

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v12 (2011 03 19): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097 (Updated with new screenshots)

ChangeLog for v12:

* Danger label is now disabled by default on both versions
* Changed back to green colour, when overhealed, on the yellow version
* Added small pulse on low health, low ammo and overhealed on both versions

Sketch

MM

I was just trying to say I liked the yellow a lot :) am glad u are keeping it xx

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Sketch

I was just trying to say I liked the yellow a lot :) am glad u are keeping it xx

Of course, thx :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Enef

You’ve probably had this already but is there a way to make the text smaller without ruining the hud? For my personal tastes it’s a bit huge atm D:

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Enef

[…]

I’m gonna start making it for minmode, but intill then you can try this:

Go to your resource folder and open ClientScheme. Search for “HudFontGarm3n” and change “tall” “80”. If you also whats to make ammo reserv smaller, change then the tall numbers under “HudFontGarm3nSmall”.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v13 (2011 03 26): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097 (Updated with new screenshots)

ChangeLog for v13:

* Added a 4th crosshair (Circle Transparent)
* Updated tf_english.txt
* Updated ClientScheme.res

Greg

Ignore what I said about the circle :P Still would like to know x and y pos for 1680×1050 though :3

Caspian30

Would someone be able to help me out with the position values for the + crosshair?

I play on 1440×900 and I’m having a tough time lining it up perfectly :(

I use a bright green plus as a guideline, but nothing I try gets it on target

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

If you have problem to get the crosshairs centralized by changing the xpos and ypos, try also to change the wide and tall numbers. If that doesn’t do it, try change the size of the crosshair.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Greg

Ignore what I said about the circle :P Still would like to know x and y pos for 1680×1050 though :3

go and search for pvhud and all the settings for X n Y is there :P

danny.

Garm3n, can you maybe tell me how to change the colour of all the death notes (incl. captures, intel has taken and stuff like that..) from yellow to white ? =)

Want to keep the yellow HUD but not the yellow death notes

Best regards
danny.

grimbar

Quoted from TviQ

[…] go and search for pvhud and all the settings for X n Y is there :P

They don’t necessarily work for the glyphs used in this hud as you cannot guarantee that the glyphs used are fixed-width.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from danny.

Garm3n, can you maybe tell me how to change the colour of all the death notes (incl. captures, intel has taken and stuff like that..) from yellow to white ? =)

Want to keep the yellow HUD but not the yellow death notes

Best regards
danny.

Go to your scripts folder and then hudlayout. Search for HudDeathNotice and change “LocalBackgroundColor” from “255 182 46 255” to “255 255 255 255”

danny.

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

Go to your scripts folder and then hudlayout. Search for HudDeathNotice and change “LocalBackgroundColor” from “255 182 46 255” to “255 255 255 255”

Thanks =)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 92 Next »